PO: Pains Of Being Pure At Heart limited 4-song EP on Creep Records

Be quick!  There's only 500 available:

From POBPAH's website:

Pre order the 7" vinyl edition of our 4 song "Hell" EP for $7.99 from Creep Records! 500 Copies on Oxblood color vinyl. Exclusive bonus track "China" (Tori Amos cover) only on this edition! 
1. Hell
2. Ballad of The Band (Felt cover)
3. Laid (James cover)
4. China (Tori Amos cover)

For those that wonder, Creep Records is a super inspirational punk label that I loved when I was a kid, putting out great records by Plow United, The Orphans, Super Hi 5, Third Year Freshmen and hosting shows at the Creep House and other all ages venues. At the time I felt inadequately punk because I also liked Tori Amos a ton. But now it's ok, as Tori Amos was actually very punk all along.

Creep Records label

7 hours ago, jackshidt said:

Be quick!  There's only 500 available:

From POBPAH's website:

Pre order the 7" vinyl edition of our 4 song "Hell" EP for $7.99 from Creep Records! 500 Copies on Oxblood color vinyl. Exclusive bonus track "China" (Tori Amos cover) only on this edition! 
1. Hell
2. Ballad of The Band (Felt cover)
3. Laid (James cover)
4. China (Tori Amos cover)

For those that wonder, Creep Records is a super inspirational punk label that I loved when I was a kid, putting out great records by Plow United, The Orphans, Super Hi 5, Third Year Freshmen and hosting shows at the Creep House and other all ages venues. At the time I felt inadequately punk because I also liked Tori Amos a ton. But now it's ok, as Tori Amos was actually very punk all along.

Creep Records label

haven't head the tori amos cover but the other 3 songs are some of my favorites from them. bump this shit all the time