As Friends Rust - Greatest Hits? available in US

On 5/17/2016 at 8:34 AM, mclz said:

Cool, I remember the band mentioning last year that this was going to be available in the US soon. About time.

I wonder what they were referring to, because all I did was swap some copies of BN releases for these. Either way, I've got them, would love it if people picked them up.

18 hours ago, jhulud said:

I ordered this initially from DRA and it was a letdown and disappointment. Jacket was trashed completely and split seams for days. 

If you get copies of The Porch Days: 1998-2000, I'm all in for ordering. 

Is that another euro-only release? I'd look into getting a couple copies if so. 

5 hours ago, jerseydave77 said:

A party of three. 

Anyway you split it more should care. The band has been inactive for so long that I understand the fade but their shit is so damn good that I would have thought they'd persist a bit more. 

I was way into this band for awhile. Haven't listened to them in a minute though 

• 1 year later...

Bumping this one just in case anyone in here might've missed the release announcement via the MOMR thread:

Damien has a new release from his "solo" alter-ego, Damien Done.  The "Stay Black" EP was a myth for so long, it was finally released and now has partnered with us at Mind Over Matter for his upcoming releases!  We just put out the first new single/7" from the forthcoming "Charm Offensive" LP and you guys should check it out.

Video:

Seven Inch Order:

http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com

MOM035_CoverArt_NSFW.png