FIRE SALE

NEEE...

On June 7, 2016 at 9:29 AM, THE_James_Champ said:

I do not recommend doing business with this guy. Changes his mind after a week, decides he isn't going to part with the record. I may have got my money back, but an agreement is an agreement. Don't post records if you aren't willing to part with them.

You might be on to something. I bought Glass Animals and The Postal Service and only got one record...guess which one.

Aww I see my thread is getting attention. Ranch Cat, your record is coming. I haven't changed my mind. This process is not being easy. I have to sell a bunch of records that I cared for dearly. Without taking into account the work that it takes to pack all this stuff up. My wife is also assisting me and packing all this up, even though she is in constant pain. I appreciate all those that are being very patient with me while I ship everything out. I'm down to only three packages left.

But I did change my mind about Dredg. There are some memories attached to this album. I don't expect anyone to understand, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

But mr. James champ needs to grow up. I apologized and I offered to give you a free record for the inconvenience, but now I see you're acting like a child, so I will change my mind about that too. #The Matrix

Edited by NEEE...

13 hours ago, NEEE... said:

Aww I see my thread is getting attention. Ranch Cat, your record is coming. I haven't changed my mind. This process is not being easy. I have to sell a bunch of records that I cared for dearly. Without taking into account the work that it takes to pack all this stuff up. My wife is also assisting me and packing all this up, even though she is in constant pain. I appreciate all those that are being very patient with me while I ship everything out. I'm down to only three packages left.

But I did change my mind about Dredg. There are some memories attached to this album. I don't expect anyone to understand, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

But mr. James champ needs to grow up. I apologized and I offered to give you a free record for the inconvenience, but now I see you're acting like a child, so I will change my mind about that too. #The Matrix

I actually wrote that prior to your offer, but you ignore messages anyway.

On 6/8/2016 at 6:02 PM, NEEE... said:

You're a good guy. At least I can vouch for that. Anyone who disagrees isn't a true fan of #TheMatrix.

I'm officially done with this site. A bunch of stuck up, annoying and impatient idiots (except for a handful),

that don't understand the concept of a father that had an AC and dryer break and that is dealing with a sick wife.

I am not "ignoring" anyone. I see the message, but I really didn't have a chance to get to it.

Yes you paid and you want your item. I understand that, I made a huge mistake. I apologize. But seriously man, cut me a break here.

People here are rude and pretentious. This whole "me" first attitude with I want it now. I get it, but the way people DM me, I should post all the crap I have to deal with here.

NO more. I'm not even making that much money to begin with.

Rant over.

Edited by NEEE...

I've dealt with @NEEE... several times now.  It has always been a positive experience, he's a good guy.   Yea, on occasion shipping has been slow, but he has had good prices, he's always followed through, and he's made everything good.  Dude's not gonna rip you off.

Edited by Mars