PO: Drake - Views

I can see that. My gf loves If You're Reading This...but is not a fan of Take Care or Nothing Was the Same etc...idk what it is about him but I can't get enough. 

Also not sure if others have seen this but a few weeks ago before Views came out he teased some possible reissues of his first two mixtapes. Hoping 'So Far Gone' follows at some point.

1461170508_6f66dbb4254525a30ab9ee107ad51

1 hour ago, kjkenney said:

I can see that. My gf loves If You're Reading This...but is not a fan of Take Care or Nothing Was the Same etc...idk what it is about him but I can't get enough. 

Also not sure if others have seen this but a few weeks ago before Views came out he teased some possible reissues of his first two mixtapes. Hoping 'So Far Gone' follows at some point.

Boots?

2 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Love Comeback Season

Yeah I was excited for this, but kind of disappointed.  IYRTIATL was probably my favourite album by him and I wish he really would've built off the strengths of that album.  Views seems like a rainy day album, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just a little too much sangin for me.  'Hype' and 'Pop Style' I really enjoyed though.  Production was way better on 'If You Can'...

1 hour ago, dkrtz said:

http://www.deejay.de/BOOGAL001_-_Kanye_West_-_Boogaloo_To_Kanye_West_-_12inch__229976

Anyone know what this is? Was going to get Drake but saw this and may wanna get both

Edit: dude https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mr7bNj-MT0

Nice find. This rules. Apparently there's several of these by Scufflin' Records. There's a Bernie Worrell one & a full LP of Beck songs Beck's Where It's At I'm gonna need all of these.

I've been collecting 60s & 70s records of elevator & instrumental pop covers for years now. I've been meaning to post the stuff I have that isn't on youtube on there but I'm lazy. I did put up a Hugo Strasser LP that has Sabbath's Paranoid on it. I love this stuff. Paranoid instrumental

Which also reminds me that I came across a James Last cover of "Immigrant Song" on a Soviet era reel-to-reel not to long ago on youtube. Crazy. 

Edited by 74R