PO: Drake - Views

2 hours ago, Lunarjetman said:

Sweet! Mine are on their way from VD apparently.

Had a chance to play them yet? What is the sound quality like?

Ran through most of the album. The quality is pretty decent overall. If you've heard the IYRTITL boot it's not as pitiful as that. The bass is real weak, so "Grammys" sounds shitty. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, joshman150 said:

I found a copy of this in store, as well as Room For Improvement. It's not pressed by the same people who did all the other Drake bootlegs. It sounds really good and the vinyl looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On May 28, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Giekorock said:

So, this link at vinyl-digital has seemed to change from the bootleg to the official... or what is supposedly the official.  The only indicator that tells me this may not be a bootleg is the price - double the cost.

I guess if both bullmoose AND fat beats are getting them in AND they're also on amazon then perhaps they are official? (or has bull moose sold boots before?)

2 hours ago, freedumb said:

So, this link at vinyl-digital has seemed to change from the bootleg to the official... or what is supposedly the official.  The only indicator that tells me this may not be a bootleg is the price - double the cost.

I guess if both bullmoose AND fat beats are getting them in AND they're also on amazon then perhaps they are official? (or has bull moose sold boots before?)

Oh hell yes. Glad I held off on the boot

25 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Yeesh. $33 from Bullmoose? meh.

Or $49.99 from fat beats.

http://www.fatbeats.com/products/drake-views-2xlp-import

is the label "Republic" a real thing?  Because the listing also says "Imports", which could be a red flag.  Also, guy from fatbeats on Reddit doesn't seem sure of what they're getting, if you ask me.

33 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Or $49.99 from fat beats.

http://www.fatbeats.com/products/drake-views-2xlp-import

is the label "Republic" a real thing?  Because the listing also says "Imports", which could be a red flag.  Also, guy from fatbeats on Reddit doesn't seem sure of what they're getting, if you ask me.

Hrm...

9 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Urban Outfitters has the release date of WATTBA as 10/7 and Bullmoose has it listed as 10/14. 

Also hoping for these to show up on Amazon @s_r0d

Waiting to hear comparison to the boot before ordering even with a price drop. Someone who ends up with both, let us know!

18 hours ago, Green Tea Papi said:

Drake posted on his insta about a Comeback Season LP so I think logically we'd get those too.

I doubt we will get a legit so far gone mixtape LP, due to clearance issues but I bet we will get a good boot. Those comeback season and room for improvement boots are top notch 

18 hours ago, Green Tea Papi said:

Drake posted on his insta about a Comeback Season LP so I think logically we'd get those too.

I doubt we will get a legit so far gone mixtape LP, due to clearance issues but I bet we will get a good boot. Those comeback season and room for improvement boots are top notch