PO NOW - The Amity Affliction - This Could Be Heartbreak

7 hours ago, UntitledFinale2 said:

Is it just me or does $200 AUD seem a little steep for that box set? 

Super Expensive........Considering the August Burns Red Box Set was $150 and came with 3 T shirts and a Hat

3 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

so are the australian version all sold out? they might be larger pressings because they don't actually state the pressing number

Not yet on sale......they go on sale in 60 mins.......0900 AEST

Aus Pre Orders are live........Sold Half of the show tickets in 7 minutes.......Seems like UNFD/24Hundred have improved the website.....was smooooooth as

Incoming......

US 3 Vinyl Bundle - unless they are exactly the same as the Aus orders

AUS 3 Vinyl Bundle

Aus Vinyl Box Set

Will order the skate deck at some point......but that doesn't look very limited 

Just now, jackrazzlin said:

Grabbed the aussie bundle, another red and two tickets for the Melbourne show. No issues with the site whatsoever.

Nice.........Looks like they are selling pretty well.......I have emailed both sites to confirm they are all different pressings......see how the goes

it looks like 200 of the Box's look like they were made.....and as of 10 minutes ago the individual pressings looked like this.....

only 123 Cherry Cola Pressings Left

only 165 Marble Clear pressings

3 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

is that a joke? 54$ dollars? is that AU and i just don't see it??

That is $AU, but still more expensive than it should be. Because of the price -and that it's labelled Roadrunner - I'd say it's an import.

Edited by ximperfectx

50 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

i figured JB would get a press......but $55 is crazy......going to have to wait out that one......$4.99 shipping should make me happy....but JB was .99c shipping previously........$60 1LP record is huge

Yeah, the 99c shipping made some of their stuff reasonably priced. Now the over-the-top base price plus $5 shipping means I'm going elsewhere.

13 minutes ago, ximperfectx said:

Yeah, the 99c shipping made some of their stuff reasonably priced. Now the over-the-top base price plus $5 shipping means I'm going elsewhere.

will be an exclusive..........thats my only issue..........$60 is insane considering its the same as the UNFD pressings bar the colour

I was recently offered $800 for Chasing Ghost Green/White press but fell through and kept the collection 100%........

If anything UNFD need to stop overpressing Northlanes Singularity (i think its up to 11 or 12 different pressings) and repress albums like Chasing Ghost and Discoveries so we dont see mental prices like that....

I get there will always be a market for OG pressings....but ive seen big fans but casual vinyl collectors shell out big clams for Amity vinyl 

Price for the JB variant looks like it's dropped to $44.99. Not sure if I'll pre-order it, I expect it to be the same deal as the clear blue LTOTM and be easy to get. 

CG repress absolutely needs to happen, but now that I got rid of my loans I've got the money to spend on the originals. Looking at knocking over Earthwalker at the moment which I have none of.