PO: Young the Giant - Home of the Strange

2 hours ago, EyesOnRock said:

$19.99 for colored vinyl ain't bad at all. Shipping for me is $9<_< 

Shipping has been kind of outrageous via bands' web stores lately. I wanted that exclusive blue variant of the new Bear Hands album, but they were charging an additional $10.35 for shipping. I mean, I know they gotta pay the people that pack and ship them, but if I'm paying that much in shipping, I want top-of-the line packing and sadly that's not what is happening despite $9-$10 shipping costs.

Edited by SuperBuckeye30

29 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

If the variant they have on their website is the same for retailers then I'll just pick it up from a record store or amazon. Maybe I can catch them on tour soon. They are pretty incredible live

I wanted to be patient and wait to see if a Bull Moose or Amazon link went up with the color variant, but I caved and picked up the t-shirt/vinyl combo.

Edited by SuperBuckeye30

• 2 months later...

The album releases tomorrow!

I just received this email. Pretty great update imo.

Dear Pre-Order Customer,

Your Home of the Strange Vinyl is currently being shipped to you. The vinyl was signed last week in California, and as a result there may be a slight delay in your order. We upgraded our shipping to make sure you receive the item as close to street day as possible but please allow a few extra days for delivery in some cases.

Additionally, the version of the vinyl that was autographed was the standard black version. As a result we have shipped you the autographed standard black version, as well as the non-autographed colored version of the vinyl. These will be shipped separately, so keep an eye out for both of your vinyl! The album will also be delivered to you digitally at midnight Friday so keep an eye out for that email. We hope you enjoy the album!

So sorry for the inconvenience,
Fueled By Ramen