PO NOW: Russian Circles - Guidance | SARGENT HOUSE

RUSSIAN CIRCLES

Guidance

Sargent House

tumblr_inline_o7b2usjL831qbzv4w_500.jpg

Guidance will be released on CD, LP and digital formats on August 5th from Sargent House.

Album design and Video by Ben Chisholm.

Tracklist:

01. Asa
02. Vorel
03. Mota
04. Afrika
05. Overboard
06. Calla
07. Lisboa

PRE-ORDER HERE

• 12" Black Vinyl

• 12" Translucent Brown / Burgundy Splatter Vinyl (Limited to 1,500)

• 12" Clear / Black Splatter Vinyl (Limited to 1,250)

Single 12" Vinyl in Gatefold Jacket with Digital Download Card in your choice of color and option to add the CD for only $6.99!

When you add the Vinyl to your cart you will have the option to add up to 3 T-Shirts for only $15 each!

FIRST 1,000 ORDERS WILL COME WITH A FREE FOLDED 11x17 POSTER!

THIS ITEM WILL SHIP ON OR AROUND AUGUST 5TH!

Celebrated Chicago post-metal/rock trio Russian Circles are thrilled to announce their highly-anticipated sixth studio album, Guidance, due out August 5th from Sargent House.  This 7-song, 40-minute LP was recorded by Kurt Ballou at God City Studios and showcases Russian Circles at their best and most realized yet in their decade-long career.  Additionally, Russian Circles have announced an extensive North American tour in support of Guidance that spans from August through October and features Cloakroom and label mates Helms Alee on select dates. This tour follows Russian Circles’ June appearances at Levitation Fest Vancouver and Crucial Fest in Salt Lake City.

Edited by fizio59

27 minutes ago, zaoza said:

Saw some comments on IG saying the song title for that teaser is Vorel. I love the new song Afrika that they've played live. Freaking excited!

Nice, I saw some clips of Vorel posted by that russiancircfan account and it sounds incredible.  I described it as the love child of Empros & Memorial.

28 minutes ago, fizio59 said:

Tracklist:

01. Asa
02. Vorel
03. Mota
04. Afrika
05. Overboard
06. Calla
07. Lisboa

Thank you for that. Where did you find it?

"Calla" is like a new version of "Geneva" and it really kills. I've seen them play it live and seen youtube videos of it also.

The drums in that teaser sound massive. I love it. I really wasn't a big fan of Memorial. It just didn't do much for me. I'll have to try it again but it still hasn't earned my affection like the other albums have. I wish this album were coming out sooner.