PO NOW: Russian Circles - Guidance | SARGENT HOUSE

17 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Here's hoping they'll throw some copies of the limited variants on the EU-store. If not, black is fine. I'm proud of myself for not even considering to pay double the price for a colored LP anymore. 

I'm with you on that one. The Station repress ended up on there, so fingers crossed.

On 5/21/2016 at 3:59 PM, Eliminator Jr. said:

Here's hoping they'll throw some copies of the limited variants on the EU-store. If not, black is fine. I'm proud of myself for not even considering to pay double the price for a colored LP anymore. 

I can grab you a limited if you want. Duh. 

3 hours ago, Sasan said:

Still thinking about ordering from the US shop...

It's $40 ppd to Germany (36€)...and ~ £26.50 from the EU store (34.50€); no huge difference...

3 hours ago, archiced said:

Same reflexion but I'm afraid of the customs fees

Same here, also I've been having issues recently with customs not sending me notifications so I just try to avoid ordering from US if possible... 

On 5/21/2016 at 1:07 PM, mcpherson123 said:

Ordered Black w/ CD. Black alone is only $19.99. Weird that the color variants are like $3 more.

This is becoming more common, and I don't know why.  When Cult of Luna released Mariner, their purple, red, and blue splatters were $35, but the yellow with white splatter was $40.  The new PG.Lost "Key" and "In Never Out" represses are 22 euro for black and 25 euro for splatter.  The new Rosetta "Wake/Lift" repress has a price tag of 24.99 for the /600 aqua blue, but 26.99 for the /400 metallic silver.  

Awesome Distro EU/UK shop will have brown/burgundy and standard black vinyl but no clear/black will be available.

I ended up purchasing both splatters from the US shop, I'll have to pay customs fees but you know what? it's Russian Circles and I will be happy to pay also because Awesome Distro ships records in the weakest mailers I have ever seen, basically a sleeve made of paper and I don't want to receive damaged records, expecially this record.