PO Now: Owen - The King of Whys

8 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I already did. You guys have been nothing but good to me for over 3 years, I'm not worried :)

I mean...then why even bring it up here? Especially in the way you did, acting like you didn't know if they'd help you out?

To echo others thoughts on this thread, it's a fantastic album and the pressing does it justice. I haven't been 100% on board with the last two albums but this is a return to the good Owen I remember. The fact that S. Carey produced also intrigued me and I think you can hear it throughout the record.

12 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

So...no real answer. I've defended you on multiple occasions and yet I ask a reasonable question and your response is this ^^. Good to know you're just a real piece of garbage. Get fucked.

I have literally no recollection of you "defending" me (my hero!) but maaaaany instances pop up of you randomly coming into topics to talk shit.

I made an idle comment and you're here putting me on the stand cross-examining me. I'm saying relax. I have nothing but love for Polyvinyl and anything else you're insinuating is in your own head to try and bring me down. Ain't gonna happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone is looking for a copy of the ep on yellow but there is one on discogs for $13.00 ! it's pretty hard to find anymore especially at that price.

https://www.discogs.com/Owen-the-ep/release/2199523

or you could buy the one in my for sale thread for $35.00 :)

7 minutes ago, icecream said:

Not sure if anyone is looking for a copy of the ep on yellow but there is one on discogs for $13.00 ! it's pretty hard to find anymore especially at that price.

https://www.discogs.com/Owen-the-ep/release/2199523

or you could buy the one in my for sale thread for $35.00 :)

I jumped, but then.

4cLTPHm.png