PO: The Strokes- Future, Present, Past EP

Someone on Reddit found the qty for blue, so here are the pressing numbers so far:

Red /??

Green /500

Orange /??

Yellow /500

Blue /1500

I'd venture to guess red is 500 as well, but unconfirmed. Orange still hasn't sold out though. And it's tied to the gig. But it's also the least-advertised one, sorta. Hopefully we find out.

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

I'll never understand this site

Regularly will bitch about $30 pricing for single LPs, and then foam at the mouth over a 3 song EP that costs ~$20 (not to mention two of the songs are eh)

Literally every page on this thread has had a few post complaining about the price. The third post pointed out how ridiculous the price was for 3 songs. Everyone else doesn't mind paying for the exclusivity. You know this site, and this hobby, and the lust for having something that is exclusive or limited. And that's not even a judgement on anyone. I'm the same way at times.

Edited by DanielJ

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

I'll never understand this site

Regularly will bitch about $30 pricing for single LPs, and then foam at the mouth over a 3 song EP that costs ~$20 (not to mention two of the songs are eh)

I'm with you on this one. No way I can justify the price of this one.

2 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

I still cant believe people care about this band and that they still headline fests

Last 2 albums were horrible, 2 before that were ok

15 years after the debut they havent really done much of substance

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

I still can't believe people think their opinion is the best opinion and no one else can like something different than them...

Its not the best opinion, its just an opinion. People here cant handle one.

I don't care what you like. My opinion is this band is not very good at all anymore.

1 minute ago, youspinmeround said:

Its not the best opinion, its just an opinion. People here cant handle one.

I venture to guess the Blink 182 thread is full of fans of... Blink 182. Who I dislike greatly. But I'm not going to venture into that thread to share that meaningless opinion with a bunch of fanboys because what's the fucking point? People can handle opinions, this just seems like a dumb place to spew them.

6 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

I still cant believe people care about this band and that they still headline fests

15 years after the debut they havent really done much of substance

This statement is not an opinion, it's just bashing anyone who is a fan of the band.  So yeah when you come into a topic that is all people discussing a record from a band they like and start bashing folks for liking them, FUCK OFF.  No need to troll any bands fans.  That lovely image you have from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs record.....well that record sucked. But I am not going into the thread for it and saying that it sucks and that anyone that likes it is dumb and my opinion is blah blah blah blah.