PO: The Strokes- Future, Present, Past EP

7 minutes ago, irxnmaiden said:

i ordered a green from the spotify promo and a gov. ball orange. got correct shipping confirmations for each, and they showed up today...

but they're both green. thanks, cult? i wonder if that means someone who ordered green is gonna get my orange. :"^(

or my lemon :o

Edited by tug

6 minutes ago, irxnmaiden said:

i ordered a green from the spotify promo and a gov. ball orange. got correct shipping confirmations for each, and they showed up today...

but they're both green. thanks, cult? i wonder if that means someone who ordered green is gonna get my orange. :"^(

Seems this has happened to a few people. Wonder if there is people that ordered green and orange that will get two orange copies.

5 minutes ago, jrodan said:

lol. i ordered the green spotify version and just got the red. the receipt in the package said spotify version, but alas, the vinyl is red. not even sure it is worth contacting them about.

sounds like they're just tossing whatever color variant is in arm's reach into the mailers.

5 minutes ago, jrodan said:

lol. i ordered the green spotify version and just got the red. the receipt in the package said spotify version, but alas, the vinyl is red. not even sure it is worth contacting them about.

sounds like they're just tossing whatever color variant is in arm's reach into the mailers.

51 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Bought the blue variant. After listening, I'm realizing this EP is pretty disappointing. That spoken intro on "Threat of Joy" is particularly cringe worthy. "Ooooookay...you don't have time to play with me anymore.... Be right there honey."

Gag.

I watched their Governors Ball performance on TV and he said that.  I didn't know it was actually part of the song. 

6 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Bought the blue variant. After listening, I'm realizing this EP is pretty disappointing. That spoken intro on "Threat of Joy" is particularly cringe worthy. "Ooooookay...you don't have time to play with me anymore.... Be right there honey."

Gag.

i don't know, i kind of like it?

On 10/06/2016 at 9:28 AM, hxcoliver said:

I ordered the orange, even the invoice specified the Govs ball exclusive, but I got a green instead. They seriously must've just filled orders with whatever color they had on hand. Not complaining though. I'm just glad I was able to get any colored version 

I ordered Orange as well but whatever I'm getting is still over the Atlantic I guess so I'm very interested to see what arrives now.