Jesus Jones Hows this even going down ? LIMITED EDITION pre order

Well, this is rather exciting. a JESUS JONES NEW EP. First new material from JJ for fifteen years. We’re really chuffed with this, and can’t wait for you to hear it. This is the limited edition vinyl version, a double 7″ pressing, limited edition, with different coloured vinyl 7″s. JJ were the band that got me into real music when i was 12! so this is an honour to bring you" How’s This Even Going Down" JJ playing a mid-paced rock tune full of catchy guitar riffs & dubstep sounds next up .. "Fall" This song keeps building along really nice textured guitar tones and dubstep rumbles... a slow burning masterpiece for sure, Next up "Stripped 2016" a gradual increase in volume of a musical passage in place to draw the e.p to a perfect close ...this is JESUS JONES 2016 !!! sounding minty fresh and vital x  Coke bottle clear green and blue set available http://constantrotation.bigcartel.com/product/jesus-jones-hows-this-even-going-down

Image of Jesus Jones Hows this even going down ? LIMITED EDITION

Is this version of Jesus Jones authentic? Same singer, band, etc (or mostly the same?) or is it like Pop Will Eat Itself which is just the backup singer and a bunch of new people which equates to them being nothing more than a cover band? I'm genuinely curious and not hurling insults, I had no idea Jesus Jones were still around but I really liked their first two albums and saw them a couple of times back then.

EDIT: Sounds like the same singer to me.

Edited by mxv