8 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

WHAT!? please say it's not true. source?

Read it somewhere else earlier, but it's in here too:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/01/overwatch-competitive-mode-still-set-june-potential-d-va-mccree-tweaks-discussed/

i mean eventually, just not now

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

#26 on PSN as D.Va now on overwatchtracker.com haha. Had a couple insane games with her. 26 kill streak, etc. Took my 9 hours of gameplay as DVA but I finally got a quad kill with her organically without a wombocombo Zarya or Mei.  Felt good. Then I proceeded to do it again the very next game.

Also continued my streak with TOrbjorn despite seldom using him. I guess I'm up in the top 300s with Torby despite only playing 19 games with him. We went on a losing streak last night and I swapped to Torby for a Temple of Anubis defence. Notched another win in his belt. I'm 17 and 2 with him since the Beta haha - 90% winrate. I'd play him more but I really played too much of him in the beta :( 

Edited by rooks

can't get into d.va, but i've gone 36-0 with torbjorn: the absolute beast. still didn't get more than 2 end of round votes (and i voted for myself).

interested in trying that website, but feels like i've missed the boat a bit if it doesn't start tracking until you enter your name.

looks like xbox one is the least popular console. might have to go back to ps4.

42 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

can't get into d.va, but i've gone 36-0 with torbjorn: the absolute beast. still didn't get more than 2 end of round votes (and i voted for myself).

interested in trying that website, but feels like i've missed the boat a bit if it doesn't start tracking until you enter your name.

looks like xbox one is the least popular console. might have to go back to ps4.

Sorry, I think I was unclear - I just mean that people who haven't typed their name into the site don't appear to be listed in the leaderboards as their stats aren't grabbed automatically. There's no way on God's green earth i am rank #26 overall on PSN for DVA. I just happen to be the 26th best person who has had their name typed into overwatchtracker.com. I'm somewhere in the 300s as DVA on another tracking site masteroverwatch.com.

Your stats will all be there if you type your name in to either site (once they load which takes a few mins sometimes).  But, since it doesn't look at the entire pool of players, you're really just comparing yourself to try-hards/other people who are really bored at work and looking at their stats is the closest they can get to playing til they get home.

Well, as of today I have my favorite skins for: Tracer, Winston, Widowmaker, Mercy, and Zenyatta. I have other Legendary skins that I like well enough for Soldier, and Pharrah (actually really like this one too. it may be a favorite.)

(Tracer - the one you get for buying it. Winston - safari. Widowmaker - Comtesse, Zenyatta - Horus and Ifrit, Soldier - Black Ops, Pharrah - Mecha Queen)

Pretty stoked overall on how these are coming along.

And Rooks, I got D.Va's dance party emote too, so we can dance the night away!

(also bought that Winston peanut butter emote. wtf...)

14 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Well, as of today I have my favorite skins for: Tracer, Winston, Widowmaker, Mercy, and Zenyatta. I have other Legendary skins that I like well enough for Soldier, and Pharrah (actually really like this one too. it may be a favorite.)

(Tracer - the one you get for buying it. Winston - safari. Widowmaker - Comtesse, Zenyatta - Horus and Ifrit, Soldier - Black Ops, Pharrah - Mecha Queen)

Pretty stoked overall on how these are coming along.

And Rooks, I got D.Va's dance party emote too, so we can dance the night away!

(also bought that Winston peanut butter emote. wtf...)

you buying loot boxes or just getting lucky? i'm level 24, but have only gotten 1 legendary/yellow skin.

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

you buying loot boxes or just getting lucky? i'm level 24, but have only gotten 1 legendary/yellow skin.

I've opened about 20 purchased loot boxes. I got pretty lucky on a couple though. Opened one box with 2 golds and a purple. I ended up getting my copy of Overwatch "for free" (amazon giftcard, and then the price dropped from $48 PO price to $38 somehow, pretty awesome) so I treated myself to some loot boxes. I still have 15 to open, but I'm pacing myself!

(a bunch of my purples/blues have also been coins, so I had 1500 which I used for two emotes and the Winston skin yesterday)

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I've opened about 20 purchased loot boxes. I got pretty lucky on a couple though. Opened one box with 2 golds and a purple. I ended up getting my copy of Overwatch "for free" (amazon giftcard, and then the price dropped from $48 PO price to $38 somehow, pretty awesome) so I treated myself to some loot boxes. I still have 15 to open, but I'm pacing myself!

(a bunch of my purples/blues have also been coins, so I had 1500 which I used for two emotes and the Winston skin yesterday)

nice. i've been tempted, but promised myself i'd hold off. was curious if i'm just super unlucky because everyone else has cool skins.