39 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

nice. i just started using winston in certain situations to jump over walls and capture points. my luck with loot boxes is awful. i'm level 70 and only have 2-3 of the yellow skins. switched pretty much exclusively to roadhog for competitive play.

Winston is the jam if you're getting no wrecked by a team of tracers, genji, hanzo...pretty much any squishy guys! I love him.

I actually bought a good number of boxes for the summer games because it seems like I get a gold/purple item on avaerage every 1.5 boxes (every other, but pretty often I've gotten two at once). It's been nuts.

5 minutes ago, rooks said:

Mm bought those gold DVA guns. First game back after a little hiatus and it's POTG quad kill and 3 golds for DVA. <3

Noiiiice. Sorry I sucked so much the other night when I joined up with you and Shlebs. I couldn't get in a good groove.

I should have played more competitive. I wanted a gold Mercy staff so bad and now I have to wait.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Noiiiice. Sorry I sucked so much the other night when I joined up with you and Shlebs. I couldn't get in a good groove.

I should have played more competitive. I wanted a gold Mercy staff so bad and now I have to wait.

I could only afford one because I got 300 credits for being rank 65. I only had 64 comp points at the end of the season :/ I can't imagine winning 300 games in one season.

6 minutes ago, rooks said:

I could only afford one because I got 300 credits for being rank 65. I only had 64 comp points at the end of the season :/ I can't imagine winning 300 games in one season.

I ended up with 80 points for being whatever rank and had 10 wins beyond that :/  Not even cloooose

Edit: My two favorite gold weapons are Mercy and Ana's. So shiiiiny.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I ended up with 80 points for being whatever rank and had 10 wins beyond that :/  Not even cloooose

Edit: My two favorite gold weapons are Mercy and Ana's. So shiiiiny.

Ana's is nice. I just went with whoever I'd use the most. Was between Pharah, Reaper, Zarya, and Dva. But, dva is my weeabae so.

8 minutes ago, rooks said:

Ana's is nice. I just went with whoever I'd use the most. Was between Pharah, Reaper, Zarya, and Dva. But, dva is my weeabae so.

Haha, this I know :)

I'm debating whether I should scramble to hit 100 before this stupid even ends, or hold off a bit in hopes of some new heroes/skins. I have enough coins saved up for a couple good skins though too.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Me! Looks awesome. Loved last years.

I NEED that new Hanzo and Moira skin and I need to get that awesome Zenyatta highlight reel since he's my mine.

Also really looking forward to actually playing uprising, since last year I only got to play it at my friends house.