PO Now: The Avalanches "Wildflower"

56 minutes ago, natenomm said:

True. My guess is that it may be the "deluxe" edition.

Wildflower 2LP
- Deluxe 8 panel gatefold
- 2LP x 180 gram heavyweight black vinyl
- 4 panel poster (60cm x 60cm)
- Download card included
- Printed inner sleeves

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the "Merch Upgrade" too. It's all pure speculation on my part right now though.

Which version is the 8 panel?

49 minutes ago, mrmongo said:

looks like there is a special 7" of the single available for pre-orders in indie stores 

http://www.carolinestorefinder.com/theavalanches/

EXCLUSIVE FRANKIE SINATRA 7″

The Avalanches and Astralwerks are pressing up a limited edition 7” available to fans who preorder the new album on vinyl at their local participating independent record stores on June 14. This 7” will come in a white sleeve and will feature two tracks, 1st single “Frankie Sinatra” and an extended version of the same track which is exclusive to this 7” record and unavailable in any other physical format!

All of these different versions for buying this album are making me go like...

tfYZaNy.gif

2 minutes ago, musig said:

Anyone else having trouble ordering from Newbury's website? I keep getting error messages for any payment method I try.

I'm getting the same error messages (address not valid) buying the newbury version with an Australian address but I'd recommended checking your back account as the charges seem to be going through on my account

(my ocd nature means I've got 8 separate charges!!!)

6 hours ago, mrmongo said:

I'm getting the same error messages (address not valid) buying the newbury version with an Australian address but I'd recommended checking your back account as the charges seem to be going through on my account

Shit! I was affraid that might happen, and I just went with the Newbury version to make sure. I will have 5 charges from the bands failed webstore attempts.....

I think the lesson to be learned here is that I need to quit ordering LPs at 1am....

Edited by andables

8 minutes ago, mrmongo said:

Damn, I've just checked and fortunately none went through. I've also tried nearly 8 times, so I guess I just got lucky.

So, to recap, do I have this correct?

Preorder options:

- xlrecordings (Europe only)

- Newbury (Custom cover, appears to only be working for US orders at the moment?)

- VMP (Custom red vinyl, can preorder come June)

- Direct from the Band: http://www.theavalanchesmusic.com/store/ (do they ship worldwide?)

Did I miss any options?