[FS] Coheed & Cambria Merchandise

Derek™

Kind of going out on a limb here and testing the waters, so bear with me.  I do not have any Coheed vinyl for sale.  Just to clarify.

Back before they churned out No World For Tomorrow, Coheed & Cambria were probably in my top 3 bands throughout high school.  I was an avid fan and collected a bunch of Coheed shit just for the sake of it.  Belt buckles I'd never wear.  Comics I'd glance through once.  Oodles of band shirts.  The list goes on.

I've recently stumbled across that stash, and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in purchasing anything I have.  As a (dumb) teen, I enjoyed my clothing a little loose, but eventually realized how much better it looks to wear appropriately sized clothes... only right after I accumulated all these shirts.  That being said, a good portion of these Coheed shirts are size Large and have never been worn.  I'm still a Medium guy and probably won't be wearing these anytime soon, so my loss is your gain.  At the time I guess I was just buying them for the design?  I don't know.  I was an idiot.  I believe they still have their tags and even smell like brand new shirts.  I'm not expecting to get mega-eBay bucks for super vintage Coheed clothing, but something like $20 shipped would be cool, since that's what a new band shirt runs you at a show.  If you're lucky.  I tried Googling some of the designs I have, but these are straight old-school – you'll be the coolest kid on the Coheed block with the freshest threads, or your money back.

I also have the very first issue of Amory Wars (where it all started; The Bag Online Adventures, or whatever).  It's in great shape, and I'll probably take a hit on it, when I try to recall how much I paid for it.  I also have the second issue – the one that was sold in the Hot Topic clearance sections for a good while there.  Both depict a lot of the happenings on SSTB, if you were unaware.  I think I also have 3-5 of the initial comics that came after those, too... with the upgraded art style, all set in the SSTB-era.

There's a massive Keywork belt buckle I've never used.  CD copies of everything through NWFT; some collector editions that are still sealed, I believe.  Probably some other goodies I've completely forgotten about.

I'll get some photos if anyone is interested.  If the thread sinks, though, I'm not going to waste the time.

Thanks for reading either way.

1 hour ago, atticus said:

What kind of pricing are you looking at for the comics. Always meant to track those down

I haven't scoped out their value in quite a while, so I'm not entirely sure.  I don't want to let them go for dirt cheap – especially since I recall paying a good chunk for that first issue – but at the same time they're serving little to no purpose just hanging out in storage, so I'd like to see them go to a real fan at a fair price.

Bumping with some info.  I don't know if that first Coheed comic was reprinted or something, but it's been selling for way, way cheaper on eBay lately, so something in the ballpark of $20 would be fair.

Forgive the quick, lackluster photo, but here's the majority of everything:

vNTzfb2.jpg

The "Winter Gasmask" shirt at the top and center is the only one that's been worn, and I believe that one is a size smaller for whatever reason.  (So, a Medium?  The tag is missing on that one and the one below it, sorry.)  I can say with confidence that all the others are size Large and have not been worn.  They even have that "new shirt" smell to them, since I doubt I washed them before storing them.  The inks / designs are very crisp and not at all cracked, fading, deteriorating, etc.  They honestly resemble what you'd get if you ordered them from a webstore or picked them up at a show.

There's a Live at Hammerstein Ballroom DVD in there.  The red book at the left is an "Amory Wars Sketchbook" which contains a lot of character designs and rough drafts for all the comics featured in the photo.  Right underneath that sketchbook is a graphic novel that combines all 5[?] issues of Volume 1 into one beefy, "hardcover" graphic novel.  To the right of that, along the bottom, are individual issues of Volume 2: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.  I don't know how many more volumes there are these days, but there are the first two in mint condition.  I don't think they've even been leafed through.  No dog-ear pages, no fingerprints, etc.  To the right of the DVD are the initial comics which are way older.  Looking on eBay, it appears that a full set of the newer comics fetch a good bit more than the older comics do individually, which surprised me.  Probably willing to cut a good deal on those older ones for any collectors who are interested.

I can get better photos of any of the shirts for those interested.  The grey shirt is tough to make out, but it's got a "Crowing" theme going on – faded Keyworks, crows, and the band name are all on there.  The bottom right shirt has a skull and the Keywork / planets near the bottom right of the shirt, not the center.  And the far-left shirt features a design called Technical Chest Buster – no idea why I still remember that – and features some sweet computer / technical renderings near the top center, with a design that spills  downward.  It's actually a pretty rad shirt and I'd consider still wearing it if it were a size smaller, and if the band decided to put out good music again.

Any questions or requests for photos?  Hit me up.  I'd like to think I'm pretty easy to work with.