Brand New Jude Law 7" F/s

cregan24

Hey guys and gals, I'm selling my Brand new jude law 7", I hate to but I have to...

The record is mint and shows no sign that its ever been touched by a needle. The original jacket is great as well besides a crease on the bottom right corner on the back(See photo) Was like that when I purchased it. I had sold my brand new lot on here about a year ago and had a buddy that was buying this and eventually wasn't able to so now its back on here. $475 shipped. Thanks!

2luuus2.jpg

a>2vinguq.jpg30hq3y1.jpg

Edited by cregan24

19 minutes ago, cregan24 said:

You guys crack me up! Hey last one that sold in the states went for $350 a year ago and it didn't even come with the jacket, just a plain white sleeve.

Try again.  A copy sold last month for $108.  So yeah can't believe anyone would complain about your $475 price tag.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/history/3535532

10 minutes ago, cregan24 said:

Man I don't remember everyone on here being so testy lol , I was going off of Popsike which said that was the last one sold USD. The other two on discogs are both over $400

Big price tags do not equal sales/value....but I guess you should know that based on your price tag and the lack of interest.

But he, if you want that ~$400 price range try ebay, maybe you can find some sucker there....

29 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Big price tags do not equal sales/value....but I guess you should know that based on your price tag and the lack of interest.

But he, if you want that ~$400 price range try ebay, maybe you can find some sucker there....

I understand how sales work man, and there is no need to come off like king vinyl while addressing me. 

Maybe I put a larger price tag so I have haggle room so both parties in the sale are happy and I came here first so I can sell to hardcore collectors like myself before going the ebay route. 

Hey its your right If you're not happy with what I'm selling or how, I would just rather not have you blow me up about it, just move on.

lol

EDIT:
by the way... there is one for sale on discogs for $450 near mint condition. there's a reason it hasn't sold yet. the price is too fucking high.

the highest this record has ever sold for on discogs is $305 in near mint condition and the last one sold on may 3 sold for $85. Highest on ebay is $345. you really need to check your prices... especially if you're going to come into this forum trying to make a quick buck.

SEE YA

Edited by thedillon