PO: MONO - Requiem For Hell 2xLP

3 hours ago, rickydenim said:

Do Pelagic records generally do solid pressings? Not sure if should go with them or TR on this. Actually cheaper through Pelagic to Aus!

I only have their recent pg.lost reissues, and they are quite nice. Solid sound, heavy jackets. I'd recommend them for sure if they are cheaper.

yeah the 2 PG.Lost represses I have a great.  Not sure if I have anything else from them, but the PG.Lost records sound amazing.

I REALLY wish that Translation Loss had the starburst variant.... that's my favorite-looking of these.  But I think because of my current frugality needs, I'll go with the TR variant because I have a 20% off coupon from them.  Going to add all my Envy needs from them too, haha.  So much music to buy.  

• 1 month later...

I dig mono, but I haven't keep up with them a whole lot. I somehow also don't own any of their music on vinyl.

Sometime I'll post a photo of the poster my buddy printed up for them back in like...2006 maybe(?) when they came through Buffalo with World's End Girlfriend. If I can get my ass up of the couch I'll do it tonight, pretty cool screen printed poster.

1 hour ago, Gumbo72203 said:

That looks fucking awesome.  

Thanks! My buddy (Peter Lazarski) who did it is a rad dude. He pretty recently put out a short 8-bit videogame called Halloween Forever if anyone feels like looking into it. It's fun, but like I said...short. He's adding more levels though.

1 hour ago, fish said:

Cool poster. The first time i saw them was actually at Soundlab in 2005 with Eluvium. That was great show as I LOVE that era of both bands. I think that was the last show I've been to in Buffalo.

I only ever made it to a few shows at Soundlab (originally from Rochester) but the last one I went to was Matt & Kim back in 2007 or '8 and it made me never want to go back there. It got waaaaaay too packed. Plus then I moved across the country.

• 1 month later...