CONTEST-ish: Radiohead - Burn the Witch 7"

I found one of these at my store today, but I don't really care about 7"s anymore so I bought it for some lucky VC member.

Here's the deal: Just comment in this thread anytime in the next 40ish hours and you're entered to win. If you win, just pay $20ppd(cost+shipping) and it's yours. I'm limiting this to just the US, sorry everyone else. Maybe have a friend enter for you??? 

I will assign members a number based on the order you post and randomly generate the winner at 12:00PM PST on Thursday(6/9).

GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by switch5150

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

Hate to be that guy but raffles aren't allowed on the board. It's a good idea but if you haven't already, you should run it by a mod.

Probably nothing wrong with this. Raffles got banned because people were selling entries ( I.e. $10 entry to win Deja back in 2012) then the seller would walk away with way more than the average price / people would disappear with entry money. This is basically just a contest not a true raffle. 

Just now, museummouth said:

Probably nothing wrong with this. Raffles got banned because people were selling entries ( I.e. $10 entry to win Deja back in 2012) then the seller would walk away with way more than the average price / people would disappear with entry money. This is basically just a contest not a true raffle. 

Fair point, no problem then. Carry on!

13 hours ago, stl_ben said:

What store was charging $20 for this?

It was $15 plus CA tax and my shipping to the winner. I rounded to $20 because numbers that end in 0 make me feel warm and fuzzy.

5 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Hate to be that guy but raffles aren't allowed on the board. It's a good idea but if you haven't already, you should run it by a mod.

Good call. I will take the words of @museummouth and change this to a contest. Thanks!