inner 12" sleeve mission

13 hours ago, highfives said:

I'm just wondering how hard it is to google "lp paper sleeves" and then search through the stores that show up?  Unless someone works for a distributor, that's all anyone is going to do on this forum.  

Also, cats.

i tried and tahts why i am here

12 hours ago, highfives said:

Fuck it.

4L8s91Y.jpg

those are 7 inchers. i am not dumb.

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Why the fuck are you so concerned with the aesthetic appeal of the sleeves that are gonna be INSIDE the fucking jacket? Plus, the Used don't have enough records for you to even use a pack of 25 in a lifetime. 

i am all about perfection. everything in my life is perfection. clean neat and perfect. i have 24 used 12 inchers with all the colors.

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Patiently waiting for Tug to give me his deep and philosophical explanation for needing sleeves with all these specific features. 

aesthetics

7 hours ago, rooks said:

He's at work.

Listen guys, just stay strong. I know we all know where to get these sleeves now, from our big group PM. But, stay strong and do NOT tell tug.

I want him to want us. I need him to need us. I'd love for him to love us.

i was at work. not sure why you know that. and please tell me.

6 hours ago, Shlebs said:

He was PMing me but I didn't look.

check!

24 minutes ago, tug said:

i dont get how you find joy in this. just post a link please. i always post links for you guys to buy used records when they are announced. so now help me back. please.

I don't think any of us like to be helped, i think we like being led down paths that lead no where......... exactly like this thread

Edited by MayCauseDeath

1 hour ago, tug said:

i am all about perfection. everything in my life is perfection. clean neat and perfect. i have 24 used 12 inchers with all the colors.

aesthetics

12 inchers?? That sounds like you're referencing sex toys, because I have never seen purple, green, red or many other colored sleeves, but i have definitely seen rainbow colored sex toys in various adult films. Nor have i ever heard them called "12 inchers"

1 minute ago, MayCauseDeath said:

12 inchers?? That sounds like you're referencing sex toys, because I have never seen purple, green, red or many other colored sleeves, but i have definitely seen rainbow colored sex toys in various adult films. Nor have i ever heard them called "12 inchers"

No no no, not multicolored sleeves, multicolored The Used records!  Don't stress tug out anymore before bed with this sex toy nonsense. Just post the link.

• jhulud locked this topic