FS: Neurosis Strength&Vision box and Pelican Wooden box

DCF

For Sale:

The brand new Neurosis Strength&Vision box set. It features all 11 album on 19 180g LP and 11 CD plus poster etc.

The box is still sealed and brand new. It includes the Sovereign mispressed LP. If you buy my box set now, I will forward the Sovereign repress free of charge within Europe as soon as it is released.

I love Neurosis, but I don't really know why I ordered this box set in the first place. I don't really like the older stuff and now that TEOES and ASTNS are being rereleased by Relapse, I could use some cash more than this box. It is still readily available for 275€ plus shipping so I'm willing to part with it a bit below cost.

My other item for sale is the Pelican Wooden Box. It includes 10 LPs which covering their whole discography (at least up to 2010, when the  box was releaed). My copy is  #214/350. Even though this is the black vinyl box, it includes "Untitled" on WHITE vinyl. The cover of Australiasia has a 3 cm scratch on the front. I can send pics upon request.  The scratch has been there ever since I bought the box set brand new when it was released

Please send me an offer instead of asking me for a price. Shipping within Europe will be 15€.

Edited by DCF