PO Now: Blind Pilot - And Then Like Lions (Pledge Music)

I didn't see a thread for this.  I was totally into their first record but kind of iffy on their second.  

Hello!

Our dearly appreciated Blind Pilot fans, we have big news to share. It’s been a while and I could sure go on about babies, deaths, town gossip, rivers changing courses, alliances formed and broken, forests burned, fields grown back, late summers, owl sightings, early crocuses, and more- but I’ll just get to the here and now good stuff: The album we’ve been making for the past few years, And Then Like Lions, comes out August 12th on ATO Records. We’re downright, absolutely thrilled to finally be sharing this album with you all, and also to be traveling and touring shows soon with these new songs. The first track, Umpqua Rushing, premiers today (6/1) on NPR and you can download instantly here. It’s the first song I wrote for this album and I’m so glad I can finally invite you to hear it.

I hope time has passed well and gathered good stories for each of you, and I can’t wait to see you soon.

-Israel and all of Blind Pilot

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/blindpilot

Vinyl is $30, $40 signed.