S U R F I N G - Deep Fantasy

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Just coming here to share this. 

EDIT: Funning thing was, I was cleaning up my Ebay watch list and almost pulled the trigger on a $40 copy about a half an hour ago. Then this email came in. Nice work, The Internet.

Edited by docbronze

• 2 years later...

"Final" repress on transparent teal coming. Details from 100% Electronica's Band Camp...

"We admit underestimated demand on the red 2019 Tour variant which sold out in 20 minutes. So today we are offering one final pressing for all time. Deep Fantasy on transparent teal vinyl. When these are sold out, we will never press them again. Final production numbers will be determined after 24 hours of preorders. THIS IS A PREORDER and will ship on or around March 20th. "

https://surfing.100percentelectronica.com/album/deep-fantasy

53 minutes ago, sogross said:

"Final" repress on transparent teal coming. Details from 100% Electronica's Band Camp...

"We admit underestimated demand on the red 2019 Tour variant which sold out in 20 minutes. So today we are offering one final pressing for all time. Deep Fantasy on transparent teal vinyl. When these are sold out, we will never press them again. Final production numbers will be determined after 24 hours of preorders. THIS IS A PREORDER and will ship on or around March 20th. "

Thank you for posting this. Ive missed this too many times. I love this variant. Favorite by far. Goes really well with the artwork

54 minutes ago, sogross said:

a 2 month turnaround seems ambitious.

Just now, ethereal said:

the red version they just did was in-hand and ready to go so it's very likely that timeframe is somewhat accurate.

george is way better at getting stuff out the door vs. neon city and others

i dont understand what that has to do with anything. they havent even determined how many are being pressed yet. i mean, sure everything should be faster now that it has been pressed before, but that 2 month timeframe sure doesnt leave a lot of time for any issues that could arise.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...