PO Now: Squeeze Box *The Complete Works of “Weird Al” Yankovic*

Legacy Recordings, home to definitive releases by the world’s foremost recording artists including Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Presley, Pink Floyd and Miles Davis, proudly presents Squeeze Box: The Complete Works of “Weird Al” Yankovic, a career-spanning box set of all fourteen of Al’s studio albums, remastered for CD and 150-gram vinyl, and lavishly housed in an exact replica of the artist’s signature accordion.

In addition to his studio albums, Squeeze Box will also include a special 15th bonus album, Medium Rarities, featuring previously unreleased and non-album tracks selected by Weird Al, plus a 100-page book including a treasure trove of unseen photos and memorabilia.

Squeeze Box will be officially released November 24, 2017, with a long-lead manufacturing time due to its unprecedented custom packaging. Fans have the opportunity to pre-order the box set now to be guaranteed delivery of this historic set, as only a limited number of sets will be manufactured after this pre-sale.

Fans who pre-order here will also gain access to a private section of this site (via the “Access Pass”), where they will be able to enjoy exclusive videos of how Squeeze Box was created and made, factoids of Al’s career, and special video greetings from the master himself.

LIST OF ALBUMS

“Weird Al” Yankovic (1983)
“Weird Al” Yankovic In 3-D (1984)
Dare To Be Stupid (1985)
Polka Party! (1986)
Even Worse (1988)
UHF – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff (1989)
Off The Deep End (1992)
Alapalooza (1993)
Bad Hair Day (1996)
Running With Scissors (1999)
Poodle Hat (2003)
Straight Outta Lynwood (2006)
Alpocalypse (2011)
Mandatory Fun (2014)
Medium Rarities (2017) Exclusive to Box Set

Please note that all purchases are final. Due to manufacturing timelines, the box set will ship in Fall 2017.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/weirdalyankovic

Lots of different configurations available: Vinyl, CD, Vinyl w/ choice of test pressing, and full test pressing box (sold out).

This is rad. His 90's/early 2000's albums have never been released on vinyl. It'll probably be pricey, but Al is my absolute favorite. 

Edited by zerohacker

8 minutes ago, ratbrain said:

Cool, but how can it be the "The Complete Works" when he's still making new music?

Complete to this point. And he also has said that he may not be releasing traditional albums now that his contract is up, so it may be all the studio albums he ends up releasing. 

Edited by zerohacker

Just now, Twistedshabazz said:

This is awesome.  Have everything that is out now for him (sans off the deep end since its insanely expensive)

so glad all those 90s albums will get a release

do you have a link to this?

Same. Never thought I'd get a copy of off the deep end, let alone the ones between that and Alpocalypse. 

He posted it on Instagram and Facebook. https://instagram.com/p/BGj_1xTmu_5/

57 minutes ago, Desk Cop said:

This will probably be, what, $250 at least? Don't care, I'm going to buy the hell out of it.

I'm thinking at least that. It's 14 studio albums plus the bonus rarities. At least 15 LPs plus the book plus the box, I was thinking closer to $300. 

• 6 months later...