Florida tragedy

dvv

48 minutes ago, futures said:

general note: please don't erase the fact that this was a hate crime targeted at the lgbtqi+ community. nobody was erasing the faith of those who were killed in SC at that church last year, or the fact that women were the ones targeted in the planned parenthood & elliot rodger attacks. this should not be any different.

i am not able to donate blood (or anything when it comes to the human body, for that matter), so I will be donating money on friday when i get my paycheck.

i also saw some reports/videos of eye witnesses claiming there were 2 other men working with the identified shooter who ran and have not been caught, but as a witness was talking about it on camera on abc news, they were cut off and it was played out as if the connection was lost.

There are also reports that he scouted Disney Springs and the Disney parks themselves, and some have said his cell phone was pinged in the Disney Springs area for around 6 hours before he went to Pulse. This is personally scary, because both Juan and I were there for a better part of the afternoon/evening seeing Thrice.

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

There are also reports that he scouted Disney Springs and the Disney parks themselves, and some have said his cell phone was pinged in the Disney Springs area for around 6 hours before he went to Pulse. This is personally scary, because both Juan and I were there for a better part of the afternoon/evening seeing Thrice.

Oh wow, I did not hear about this. I was at that show as well but left early because the entire time I had a bad feeling. Just something that was screaming at me to go home.

Apparently he was a regular at the club. Nobody knows what his real intentions were at this point but everyone sure as hell is quick to point fingers and place blame. If this year hasn't shown you what the media is truly capable of and you aren't terrified I'm very jealous.

14 hours ago, Shlebs said:

Apparently he was a regular at the club. Nobody knows what his real intentions were at this point but everyone sure as hell is quick to point fingers and place blame. If this year hasn't shown you what the media is truly capable of and you aren't terrified I'm very jealous.

Similarly both Gacy and Dahmer's inability to cope with their sexuality played a huge in their psychopathy.