(ENDED) GIVEAWAY!!! Before Their Eyes (Post-Hardcore-ish)

EDIT: 6/25/16 - CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED/ENDED/NO MORE! THANKS TO THOSE WHO ENTERED, BEST OF LUCK, WILL ANNOUNCE WINNER SOON!

EDIT: 6/26/16 - AND THE WINNER IS... @tellallyourfriends!!! Check your messages in a bit. Again, thanks everyone for entering this time around.

Have been trying to get rid of this for awhile... figure it's time for another giveaway! To those who are "new", I gave away a The Devil Wears Prada "8:18" boxset last year. It's been awhile, and I've kinda wanted to do another one. Guess now's a best time as any! :D

PRIZE: One (1) *SIGNED* copy of Before Their Eyes - "Midwest Modesty".

YouTube album stream here (Unfamiliar, want to check it out?)

Last.fm Similar Artists List (Like someone listed here? You might like this band/album.)

ENTRY: Just comment saying something about you wanting the record/entering the contest. Cat gifs, pics of pizza, and/or SpongeBob memes are welcome IN ADDITION to previous required comment. I will not give bonus entries for pictures. :P You can comment multiple times but ONLY the first (and if you do comment "interested/etc.") will be counted.

ENTRY PERIOD: How about two (2) weeks-ish from today? So 6/25/16 will be the cut-off. With a pick/announcement on 6/26/16? Works for everyone here? No? Too bad.

ELIGIBILITY: You must be a "regular" here on VC. Or at least contribute worthwhile(?) content in some form or another. How about a 100 post minimum? Learning from my last one... I just can't make it easy for some n00b who wants a free record.

SHIPPING: Live in the continental U.S. (lower 48 states?) I'll ship to you FREE of charge! Citizens of the rest of the world... I really don't like international shipping BUT, I'm cool with international people entering, as long as YOU pay for the shipping/customs fees if you win. Hawaii/Alaska, I've never shipped to either, but I would like to think it costs a bit more too? Sorry.

CHOOSING A WINNER: I'm old-school, wrote (user)names on paper, and drew them out of a hat last time. Will do again.

WINNER: (Optional) Eat chicken dinner. After contacting you, I'll give you five (5) days to respond back with an address and other stuff I may need. If not, your win will be forfeit and another name will be drawn. Other people are interested! Again, learning from the last one.

ADDITIONAL INFO: Acquired said giveaway item from backing a crowdfund (which then was released in a larger quantity and made cheaper :angry:) It's an alright album (to me). Not quite my cup of tea though... maybe someone else will enjoy it more? It's unplayed. On black vinyl, limited to #500 copies. Signed (only) by Nick Moore. Pictures are available in my collection (link in signature).

TL;DR: Enter ASAP, comment, be recognizable, US = FREE/Everyone Else = $$$, pay attention, chicken dinner.

Best of luck. Thanks!

Edited by No This Is Patrick