PO NOW: NORMA JEAN - POLAR SIMILAR

4 hours ago, rcafilm said:

SCANDAL! Can we ever trust Norma Jean again?! Should Cory be forced to step down?! Is Solid State secretly to blame?! Is this God punishing Norma Jean for saying dirty words?! Is this the end for the only band to ever LIE to their fans about shipping their vinyl?!?! Click here to find out!

Submit your article to Alt Press, you can probably make a few bucks.

Oh my goodness it's actually happening

Was supposed to get this today, but then: Your item was forwarded to a different address at 1:00 pm on November 9, 2016 in BROOKLYN, NY. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect.

Welp  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by jamdbz

On 11/12/2016 at 1:16 PM, SunsetDramaKing17 said:

Finally got this in today. The corner is so fucked that I can't get the records out without damaging it more. 

Tweeted the band and merch direct hoping I can replace it. 

Already heard from Merchdirect about getting this fixed. nice. 

On my first spin. The People was definitely made to be heard on vinyl, sounds so huge and ambient. Definitely given me a new appreciation for it. So far the rest of the record has been a pleasing, issue-free listen. I've been noticing the drums a lot on this listen, but it may just be my setup that's pushing them to the front. They sound terrific though.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw these guys tonight in Minneapolis, and my God, what a fun show.  In approximately 40 minutes they played a solid balance of everything in their catalog, the new stuff sounding killer live, and the crowd was as good as the band.  One of the better sets I've seen in a while.  I hope you guys are catching this tour if you've got the opportunity!  

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...