Melvins - Houdini LP | Stoner Witch LP | Stag 2xLP

• 1 month later...

IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW The purple Stoner Witch and yellow Houdini were being sold at a show in Minneapolis a few days ago.  They were all AM-REP'd up with screen printed covers, hand numbered, and an absurd price ($75 each). They made 200 each. A reissue of Prick was also available for the same price but good lord I can't believe people would buy that. Don't know any info about the plans for Stag or colored versions in regular old covers.

image.jpeg

AND THE BAND EVEN PLAYED MUSIC LATER. 

Edited by yancey47
My dumb ass can't figure out how to post a picture. Never mind.

All the colored versions went to Amrep and Buzz/Mackie. There will be no colored vinyl in the standard sleeves for regular sale. Only the Amrep/Haze versions and the Buzz/Mackie versions. Stag will be coming the same way but the art for Stag is not done yet. At this time there is no plans for more Pricks, just the Haze versions and the Mackie versions that sold on Thursday night.

7 hours ago, Rev. Mike said:

All the colored versions went to Amrep and Buzz/Mackie. There will be no colored vinyl in the standard sleeves for regular sale. Only the Amrep/Haze versions and the Buzz/Mackie versions. Stag will be coming the same way but the art for Stag is not done yet. At this time there is no plans for more Pricks, just the Haze versions and the Mackie versions that sold on Thursday night.

Ok...Thanks for the info.....I will buy black as soon as possible......

7 minutes ago, apirk said:

Wednesday?

yeah I am going but will get there late. Can't be too disappointed in not spending $225 for three records.

Yeah wrong day, my weeks are blurring together.  Not sure if I can make it yet. I do know last time they played at Fubar merch was cash only, so just a heads up (no idea if they have joined the digital age since then.)

5 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Still can't believe they used these highly-limited and difficult to acquire color variants as the basis for the reissue promo video. Misleading as fuck. Anyway I don't dig that custom artwork on Houdini and Stoner Witch, so it's all good. 

yea that was weak as shit. i ordered from the link in that video then cancelled. and i ended up getting black off SSD w/ 20% code/free shipping. 

all of them were noisy as fuck United pressings too. was pretty disappointing.

13 minutes ago, burntwolf said:

yea that was weak as shit. i ordered from the link in that video then cancelled. and i ended up getting black off SSD w/ 20% code/free shipping. 

all of them were noisy as fuck United pressings too. was pretty disappointing.

I bought all 3 at a local shop and so far I've only played Houdini (yeah I need to get on the ball), but it sounded great. 

• jhulud locked this topic