PO Now: Anthony Green - Pixie Queen

5 minutes ago, lostindefeat said:

Can't wait for this album to drop! Rumor has it that resentment will be on this release. Can't wait for a proper version of that since the creature club demo was incredible.

I don't listen to a lot of Anthony or Circa these days, but you had me intrigued until you made it clear that Resentment is just a track title.

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, izpoodave said:

She was also naked on his second album. They probably aren't as sensitive about the human form like most are. It's just flesh muh dude.

Its weird how people are about nudity. Its just skin and things that we have decided for some reason are sexual. Not a big deal to me, but then again I'm the kind of guy who can have conversations with people while theyre fucking and not really care about what I'm looking at. Haha. Anyway, yeah, just skin. Sexy boob skin, but still just skin.

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

Its weird how people are about nudity. Its just skin and things that we have decided for some reason are sexual. Not a big deal to me, but then again I'm the kind of guy who can have conversations with people while theyre fucking and not really care about what I'm looking at. Haha. Anyway, yeah, just skin. Sexy boob skin, but still just skin.

Story time?

23 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

Dumb question but which one is the rarer variant? It's not showing the numbers on my phone?

The trick is to turn your phone to landscape view.