Temporary Enjoyment Records || Ghost Hickey "Not Worth It" out now. Limited to 30 butterscotch tapes

Hey everyone!

I started a record label out of my bedroom called Temporary Enjoyment. We'll be doing limited runs of cassettes and vinyl and we'll be giving them away with some extras.

Our first album is Brittle Brian's fantastic 2015 LP Verisune. 9 tracks of wonderfully twisted bedroom pop centered around love

The release is limited to 50 red shell cassettes that are dubbed on high bias cobalt C64 tape. Each order will come packaged with sunflower seeds to plant and imported Italian citrus hard candies. 

Going on sale Friday 6/17 around 12pm EST on our bandcamp page. https://temporaryenjoyment.bandcamp.com/releases

Edited by Fys77

Bulldog Eyes Landes out 7.8.16

This Friday we will be releasing Landes for the first time ever on cassette. A beautiful lo-fi indie pop record that’s wonderfully rich in melody and laced in noise. Landes travels through a range of sounds, with blown out, fuzzy pop tracks like ‘lucky’ and concluding with the intimate acoustic ballad ‘novel’.

Limited to 50 white shell cassettes dubbed in real time on high bias cobalt C64 tape. 

*FIRST 10 ORDERS* will include a handmade Landes lighter.

All orders will include imported Italian citrus hard candies, a logo sticker and a hand written thank you note.

tumblr_o9uhczeUUe1vv0x0ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9uhczeUUe1vv0x0ko2_1280.jpg

1 hour ago, Fys77 said:

Bulldog Eyes Landes out 7.8.16

This Friday we will be releasing Landes for the first time ever on cassette. A beautiful lo-fi indie pop record that’s wonderfully rich in melody and laced in noise. Landes travels through a range of sounds, with blown out, fuzzy pop tracks like ‘lucky’ and concluding with the intimate acoustic ballad ‘novel’.

Limited to 50 white shell cassettes dubbed in real time on high bias cobalt C64 tape. 

*FIRST 10 ORDERS* will include a handmade Landes lighter.

All orders will include imported Italian citrus hard candies, a logo sticker and a hand written thank you note.

tumblr_o9uhczeUUe1vv0x0ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9uhczeUUe1vv0x0ko2_1280.jpg

:wub: wow. your label is definitely one to watch. i want to buy one right now so badly!