Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

3 minutes ago, travis said:

Ordered that deluxe. Yea it's expensive but whatever, this band is too damn good and I have the dlx versions of the other 2 albums already.

Song is awesome, can't wait to hear the rest. No way will this not be in my top 3 albums of the year.

Me too but $68 for shipping. I pass

Edited by archiced

Grabbed the deluxe.  I have the previous two and couldn't resist.  I can live with the $50 price tag I suppose (an additional 7" is nice) and I expected it to be more because Epitaph.  I'm a little irked that media mail isn't an option though.  Going to email KRM and see if I can get that option, there's nothing in this packaging that isn't media.

1 minute ago, jonrawks said:

Grabbed the deluxe.  I have the previous two and couldn't resist.  I can live with the $50 price tag I suppose (an additional 7" is nice) and I expected it to be more because Epitaph.  I'm a little irked that media mail isn't an option though.  Going to email KRM and see if I can get that option, there's nothing in this packaging that isn't media.

Let us know what they say, please!

The new track is FANTASTIC. I might wait to preorder until the new ETID goes up, which is this week hopefully(?).

Side note: I know the presses aren't always the best quality, but Epitaph has put together the best artist lineup around. ETID, Touche, letlive, Menzingers, Defeater, Iron Chic, Frank Turner, Rancid, PBTT... I mean, the list is really never-ending.

From the mailing list email:

STAGE FOUR

Our new album is coming September 16 on Epitaph Records.  PRE-ORDER our LIMITED DELUXE VINYL with a 36-page hardcover art book, 180-gram vinyl copy of Stage Four, an exclusive translucent blue 7" with "Palm Dreams" and bonus track, "Gather" and a sticker set. You can also order a limited web-only translucent Orange vinyl  By being on our mailing list, you have the opportunity to order before anyone else by going here.  

I'm assuming there's no other special variant coming at 12p PST/3PM EST?

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

New ETID is going up?

Also, can anyone confirm – in typical Epitaph fashion – that there's like $1 difference between ordering a stateside copy vs. importing a Euro copy?  On a quick break at the moment and making some calls; can't quite tinker around with the pre-orders just yet.

Yeah it's like $1 and some change. Around $26 shipped to the US when I received my confirmation.