Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

New ETID is going up?

Also, can anyone confirm – in typical Epitaph fashion – that there's like $1 difference between ordering a stateside copy vs. importing a Euro copy?  On a quick break at the moment and making some calls; can't quite tinker around with the pre-orders just yet.

Hopefully sometime this week. They've been teasing a new track and album announcement this past weekend. Additionally, I believe they have a new track on the Warped Tour compilation that comes out this Friday. So, I'd assume they would wanna announce before that comes out.

Edit: Can't stop jamming this new Touche track.

Edited by TheWindBlower

3 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Hopefully sometime this week. They've been teasing a new track and album announcement this past weekend. Additionally, I believe they have a new track on the Warped Tour compilation that comes out this Friday. So, I'd assume they would wanna announce before that comes out.

Edit: Can't stop jamming this new Touche track.

Sweet. As good as this track is, personally not a huge Touché fan, so might wait till they anounce the ETID and order both at the same time.

3 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Sweet. As good as this track is, personally not a huge Touché fan, so might wait till they anounce the ETID and order both at the same time.

That's my plan. Considering the transparent red from the letlive. press is still up, and there's no numbers posted on this, I'm hoping this orange isn't too limited either and will still be available later this week.

20 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

KRM gave me a response I find hard to believe.

"We have a massive issue with media mail going missing. As a result we do not ship limited or multiple items via Media Mail. "

Try running a record label.  100% a thing.  It's a big deal when you have to compensate for lost and damaged items for releases that are expensive and limited.  Yes.  Media Mail is cheap, but it is straight up a garbage service.

As tempting as it was, I had to pass on the deluxe.  Unlike the rest of you, I don't have any of the other deluxe's and it would drive me nuts only having this one.

Had to go with the euro variant though.  Matches the artwork better than the orange and it's basically the same price.

Edited by FiggyPuddling