Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

2 hours ago, tdogg241 said:

That's totally fair, to each their own.  I've never been a fan of SDF, and it's the one thing TA has done that I didn't absolutely love.  But I didn't hate it.

For sure! I love both bands, so it was great to have what were essentially my favorite bands on DW at the time come and put out some tracks together. Never would have thought it would work, but it worked for me :3 

44 minutes ago, Mourning Wood said:

Not sure I believe this. Did you see it published somewhere? If the other variants are 500 each, seems crazy to make so many dlx. 

I'm not sitting around making shit up for the fun of it. It says it right on the order page. Kids don't read anymore...

– 180-Gram “Stage Four” 12” vinyl LP with vintage style Epitaph labels. This is limited to 2,500 copies worldwide and it is a one-time pressing.

24 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I'm not sitting around making shit up for the fun of it. It says it right on the order page. Kids don't read anymore...

– 180-Gram “Stage Four” 12” vinyl LP with vintage style Epitaph labels. This is limited to 2,500 copies worldwide and it is a one-time pressing.

Haha. My bad. Still though, i think it's 250 and someone added and extra 0 in there. 2500 makes no sense.

4 minutes ago, Mourning Wood said:

Haha. My bad. Still though, i think it's 250 and someone added and extra 0 in there. 2500 makes no sense.

They did 2000 of the deluxe edition of Is Survived By (plus an additional 200 of the valentine's day deluxe), not too surprising they're doing a bigger run for this album.