Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

9 hours ago, deer said:

If it's 1 per person that might be hard. If anyone can get me a tour copy I may indeed pay the price of your ticket on top of the record. Please consider.

(here ends my shameless promotion to try to get myself hooked up with a tour copy. sorry y'all. I really want this.)

9 hours ago, zerohacker said:

They replied to a comment and said that it's going to be one per person. 

I'll be going with my girlfriend and @danoise

You guys go to shows alone enough to assume I would be? Haha

11 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'll be going with my girlfriend and danoise.

You guys go to shows alone enough to assume I would be? Haha

Hah, fair enough. I really wish I could see these guys live.

EDIT: Was lucky enough to get hooked up with a Peach copy. Will take pictures when I'm home from holiday.

Edited by deer

21 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

I finally got my deluxe in as a replacement for my orange that they were shorted, and they sent me two copies, only one had the 7 inch. . I feel like they owe me more honestly.  

What the fuck do you think you're entitled to then? A REFUND on top of that? Get fucked.

Edited by Satan

Show tonight was amazing. I got to talk to Jeremy for a little bit before the show about our similar  experiences and it was a really nice conversation that meant the world to me. I snagged a setlist that they signed for me, they also signed the sleeve of my ...TTBOADH 10" (even though I know that's a bunch of rockstar bullshit)

2 hours ago, Codyoster said:

I finally got my deluxe in as a replacement for my orange that they were shorted, and they sent me two copies, only one had the 7 inch. I don't understand but I'm not complaining. I feel like they owe me more honestly.  I just can't wait to actually listen to this on record.

No one owes you anything. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, freedom489 said:

I picked up the deluxe edition at my local shop yesterday and it did not include the blue 7". Didn't see it advertised as an online exclusive so I assumed it would be part of the package. Anyone know the deal?

I bought my deluxe from at the band's merch table and it didn't come with a 7" either. Luckily I got one with my indie copy, but the Discogs listing for the deluxe has the 7" included so maybe that needs changed. 

1 minute ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I bought my deluxe from at the band's merch table and it didn't come with a 7" either. Luckily I got one with my indie copy, but the Discogs listing for the deluxe has the 7" included so maybe that needs changed. 

Thanks for the reply! Glad to hear this isn't a total anomaly. I noticed that the amazon listing also includes the 7", so most of the info online must be copy/pasted from the Epitaph product page.  It's still a lovely package.

1 hour ago, freedom489 said:

Thanks for the reply! Glad to hear this isn't a total anomaly. I noticed that the amazon listing also includes the 7", so most of the info online must be copy/pasted from the Epitaph product page.  It's still a lovely package.

Yes it is. My local shop just got one in and they only priced it at $34 so whoever gets it is one lucky fucker. 

• 3 weeks later...