Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

8 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Well those were intended for the EU tour too so unless they sold them all, they may have a few with them. 

They said they were selling half of the peach on the last US tour, and the other half will be forever an upcoming US tour, I believe. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zerohacker said:

Also, if you guys haven't checked out the new TA website, it has detailed pressing info for everything they've released. It's pretty rad. 

http://www.toucheamore.com/discography/

I love the fact that Jeremy is a record dork like us. Complete info is hard to come by. I didn't know that there are only 2 in circulation of the first tour 7 inch for Portland. I'm lucky enough to have two different cities for that record and now I need to go home and check to see if I have one of the Portland ones.

2 minutes ago, vinyldestination said:

Anyone here been to see them on this EU tour? I'll be at the Manchester gig and wandering what records they will have for sale...

They had nearly everything on their fall tour in the States. Not sure if they took it all with them or not since they did a euro tour pressing for this. 

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

They had nearly everything on their fall tour in the States. Not sure if they took it all with them or not since they did a euro tour pressing for this. 

Did they have any copies of the LD/MDAM/SDF splits? They're what I'm after but I'm thinking they're all long gone. I would just buy them off Discogs but the shipping costs from the US kill me.

1 hour ago, vinyldestination said:

Did they have any copies of the LD/MDAM/SDF splits? They're what I'm after but I'm thinking they're all long gone. I would just buy them off Discogs but the shipping costs from the US kill me.

Unfortunately not. The main things I needed were that, the Pianos split, and the demo. They didn't have any of them. 

I went to see them last night and they only had Stage Four Euro tour variant (baby pink / bone /500), Live at the BBC Vol. 2 and Condolences.

Wait no, I forgot, they also had the Stage Four Deluxe edition (for €50 though!) and the Hesitation Wounds LP on gold / 500.

Picked up the Euro tour Stage Four variant and the Hesitation Wounds 

Edited by dwt

13 minutes ago, dwt said:

I went to see them last night and they only had Stage Four Euro tour variant (baby pink / bone /500), Live at the BBC Vol. 2 and Condolences.

Wait no, I forgot, they also had the Stage Four Deluxe edition (for €50 though!) and the Hesitation Wounds LP on gold / 500.

Picked up the Euro tour Stage Four variant and the Hesitation Wounds 

can you tell me the prices on stage four tour press and the HW record,? cheers

Edited by xfactor675

On 1/31/2017 at 10:29 AM, zerohacker said:

Also, if you guys haven't checked out the new TA website, it has detailed pressing info for everything they've released. It's pretty rad. 

http://www.toucheamore.com/discography/

This list is so cool. Love that they have some detailed pictures for each press as well.

On 1/31/2017 at 0:25 PM, lexicondevil said:

I love the fact that Jeremy is a record dork like us. Complete info is hard to come by. I didn't know that there are only 2 in circulation of the first tour 7 inch for Portland. I'm lucky enough to have two different cities for that record and now I need to go home and check to see if I have one of the Portland ones.

I'm surprised he isn't on here. I know he still uses Deadformat for his list, so I can only imagine he's in a vinyl community regularly. I'd be surprised if he isn't.