Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

2 hours ago, Holo said:

That's awesome. I'm only missing a few 7s but they're the expensive ones :/

8 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

All I need to complete my TA collection is the make do and mend split, condolences, and the demo 7", this is very tempting but unnecessary. I already have both other versions of palm dreams but the SDF split is so good though....

I just need MD&M and the demo I believe. I hate that those are the only two 7"s they haven't pressed the shit out of. 

46 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

All I need to complete my TA collection is the make do and mend split, condolences, and the demo 7", this is very tempting but unnecessary. I already have both other versions of palm dreams but the SDF split is so good though....

I have the first box set of sevens. It includes make do and mend and demo. The box got damaged so I wouldn't mind splitting it up and selling you those. 

51 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I just need MD&M and the demo I believe. I hate that those are the only two 7"s they haven't pressed the shit out of. 

Are you guys just collecting one of each or are you doing every variant? There are 14 versions of the demo and 7 of the MDAM split. 

35 minutes ago, alllexm said:

what is everybody's favorite color variant of this album? trying to figure out which variant to buy for a Christmas present. I love the milky clear with oxblood but I don't want to risk ordering it since all sellers are overseas

That one is my fave. I ordered that EU Variant right from the label. I have to say, it sounds fantastic too.

My heart skipped a bit when I got the email that said Wednesday 12/13. I immediately looked at the date and saw today was the 14th and panicked haha.

Sucks it's $35 with a flexi, but I have the first 2 so I'll still grab this to keep it complete. 

Edited by kylet