WTB Old Gray Vinyl, Lathe Cuts, & Cassettes

CallumReksIt

I've recently started variant collecting for Old Gray and I'm searching far and wide for a lot of variants of tapes and vinyl, so if you've got any you're willing to sell, by all means, hit me up because I am definitely more than willing to pay good money for any of these.

Lathe Cuts:

"I Think I Might Love You" is an awfully long sentence - 7" clear lathe cut - /50

The Artist - 5" clear lathe cut - /30

Vinyl 7", 10", & 12":

Any test pressing for any EP/LP by Old Gray

Everything I Let Go & The Things I Refuse To - 1st Press - clear with grey haze - /100 | black with white splatter - /200 | transparent red - /100 | coke bottle clear - /100 | opaque violet - /100 | mixed colors - /200

An Autobiography - 1st Press - Any of the 25 special addition pre-order covers | transparent blue - /100 | white with silver and gold splatter - 200 -

2nd Press, black - 200 | silver - /150 | gold - /150 | “WINTOUR ‘14 EDITION” Black /40

3rd Press- Bluer/Gold/Silver Tri Colour Striped - /150

Dikembe / The Hotelier / Modern Baseball / Old Gray / Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) / Pentimento / - Fest 12 Split - Orange - /550

Cassettes:

Old Gray - An Autobiography - Clear blue cassette - /200 | Clear red cassette - /200

Old Gray - Everything I Let Go & The Things I Refuse To - Pink /30

Old Gray & Girl Scouts split - Clear cassette - /100 | Blue cassette - /100