Check Your Ticketmaster Account

9 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Weird, Blossom is generally just country and rap anymore. Not a huge blink fan, but I may go since I've never been to blossom for a concert. Plus it's only like 10 minutes from my house.

I have never been to Blossom either but I will make the trip from Columbus for a free Blink 182 show. 

Edited by mxpxer311

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Are the vouchers limited to the state you saw them in? If so, that's kind of lame, but if you are offering me free shit I'll sure as hell take it. <3

no, I don't think so because I saw (not personally, on the listings) shows in NJ, CA, FL, etc...let me look at is again.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

They say the vouchers are good until 2020 but it also says the list of free shows only go until May 2017.

" Also Ticketmaster agreed to provide $5 million in ticket vouchers for select Live Nation concerts through May 2017, subject to availability and a cap of 17 claims per account. Given the tremendous initial interest for these tickets, Ticketmaster will increase to $10 million its allotment of tickets made available through May 2017. The potential for additional tickets will be based on the redemption rates of the discount and UPS vouchers. "

They might add more later on, but who knows at this point.

Edited by marc32137

What the fuck are they saying here?

" This code is potentially redeemable for two General Admission tickets for certain Live Nation concert events subject to availability and limitations. Please be aware that due to limited availability, we expect these settlement ticket codes to be redeemed quickly.   "

So I may be able to use the code, unless too many people use theirs before?

14 minutes ago, highfives said:

What the fuck are they saying here?

" This code is potentially redeemable for two General Admission tickets for certain Live Nation concert events subject to availability and limitations. Please be aware that due to limited availability, we expect these settlement ticket codes to be redeemed quickly.   "

So I may be able to use the code, unless too many people use theirs before?

Yep. It's first come first served. I only started trying for tickets today and the codes didn't work on 4 out of the 5 shows in my area. Did end up with 4 tickets (lawn seats) to see Hall & Oates though so that's pretty cool.

1 hour ago, marc32137 said:

They say the vouchers are good until 2020 but it also says the list of free shows only go until May 2017.

" Also Ticketmaster agreed to provide $5 million in ticket vouchers for select Live Nation concerts through May 2017, subject to availability and a cap of 17 claims per account. Given the tremendous initial interest for these tickets, Ticketmaster will increase to $10 million its allotment of tickets made available through May 2017. The potential for additional tickets will be based on the redemption rates of the discount and UPS vouchers. "

They might add more later on, but who knows at this point.

Maybe the 2020 is only the $2.25 codes.  

Was going to get some Def Leppard tix and take my dad... but the AZ venue (nearest to me/us) has been removed entirely? It was eligible earlier today! There's no way EVERY show for that venue sold out so something's up. I had to wait and make sure it was doable since he's a teacher... bummer. Hopefully it's an error and those will go back up?