Check Your Ticketmaster Account

Its funny that this lawsuit says they paid out this money when they wont even get close. If you limit the amount and make it only bullshit summer outdoor venues like 90% of these wont be claimed. 

What are they supposed to be used on from the end of summer until may 2017 of next year....

they should have been forced to put a credit in each account that could be used on any show or ticket. They ripped everyone off on all shows. 

They updated the list and it now includes smaller venues, including some House of Blues shows. I see some pretty good shows out of my area (Violent Femmes, Superheaven, Death Cab), but the only House of Blues Orlando shows I see are local band showcases and tribute bands.

EDIT - and it looks like it will finally sort the list by location if you're signed in.

Edited by marc32137

59 minutes ago, Moglog said:

Got two Sabbath tickets yesterday. I hate the venue it's at (it's nowhere near the city, which is annoying), but hey it's free. I'll see 3/4 of Sabbath try to make it through War Pigs in 2016 for that price.

Unless it rains, fuck that. 

Saw Sabbath a couple months ago and they actually slayed. They've held up really well! Ozzy sounded good, Toni killed it and Geezer was good, but looked like Ozzy was having some trouble getting around on stage.

Still no Mpls shows. It's funny, I didn't even know about this class action suit a week ago and now I want to take part in a new one for how shitty the payout for this one is. That may be an entitled attitude, but man, it's just the icing on the cake that even when Ticketmaster/Live Nation gets called out on their bullshit, they find a way to repay it with bullshit.

46 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Still no Mpls shows. It's funny, I didn't even know about this class action suit a week ago and now I want to take part in a new one for how shitty the payout for this one is. That may be an entitled attitude, but man, it's just the icing on the cake that even when Ticketmaster/Live Nation gets called out on their bullshit, they find a way to repay it with bullshit.

I was thinking about maybe organizing a petition to allow for ALL SHOWS to be inclusive of this payout. It seems antithetical to offer limited availability when we just legitimately got fucked. It's literally just fucking us again while these asshats go laughing all the way to the bank.

33 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

I was thinking about maybe organizing a petition to allow for ALL SHOWS to be inclusive of this payout. It seems antithetical to offer limited availability when we just legitimately got fucked. It's literally just fucking us again while these asshats go laughing all the way to the bank.

Exactly! Well said. Start it, people will sign.

Yeah, next "wave" you might as well buy any show that interests you. This will not last until 2020 or whatever...

What a joke... "overwhelming interest"

UPDATE JUNE 22 11:30 PM EDT

At this time, nearly $5m worth of eligible ticket vouchers have been redeemed and the first wave of eligible events has been closed. Given the overwhelming interest, Ticketmaster is adding another $5m worth of eligible tickets so more class members can redeem ticket vouchers. Please check back tomorrow for additional information. 

3 hours ago, himynameisShane said:

Yeah, next "wave" you might as well buy any show that interests you. This will not last until 2020 or whatever...

What a joke... "overwhelming interest"

UPDATE JUNE 22 11:30 PM EDT

At this time, nearly $5m worth of eligible ticket vouchers have been redeemed and the first wave of eligible events has been closed. Given the overwhelming interest, Ticketmaster is adding another $5m worth of eligible tickets so more class members can redeem ticket vouchers. Please check back tomorrow for additional information. 

Imagine that.  Overwhelming interest in free tickets.  Ticketmaster never saw that coming.