PO Now: Katie Dey - Flood Network LP on Joy Void, out 8/12

Man... I just made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy anything for a while unless it's the boring ecstacy reissue. May have to make another exception. OT posted a tweet saying "so proud of katie, excited to be doing the cassette release for this too <3" does that mean that the tape we can preorder on joy void will be orchid tapes?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody get a shipping confirmation or know if there was a delay with these? Just asking since the page mentioned preorders should be shipped to arrive for release date. I've been holding off on listening to this until the record comes in as its been one of my most highly anticipated releases this year, i want to hear it so bad but I gotta stay strong! Haha

On 8/16/2016 at 6:20 PM, nostalgicbummer said:

Anybody get a shipping confirmation or know if there was a delay with these? Just asking since the page mentioned preorders should be shipped to arrive for release date. I've been holding off on listening to this until the record comes in as its been one of my most highly anticipated releases this year, i want to hear it so bad but I gotta stay strong! Haha

No. I searched for this thread wondering the same thing. No shipping/tracking email and nothing in my mailbox.

12 hours ago, Shlebs said:

Can't wait to spin my copy, not as immediately catchy as the EP but definitely growing on me.

Ngl, it's so chewy. I agree with your comment a lot because asdfasdf is so quaint and immediately rewarding; flood network sounds like a hdd that desperately needs defragmenting (in the BEST way tho don't get me wrong)

• 3 weeks later...