8. Petal
  9. The Coin Has A Say
  10. Religion Of Speed
  11. Just As Real But Not As Brightly Lit
  12. 1977
  13. Map Change

The Coin Has A Say is on Spotify now & a video is coming later today

Edited by agaetisbyrjun

lololololol I might die laughing. I ordered a EURO version just cause I wanted the limited variant and then went back to see which was cheaper to order anyways. Somehow it's $1 more to ship a record inside the US than to ship a record from Europe to California. (EURO: $25.50 USD, US: $26.85 w/Media Mail)

New song is sick. So glad to finally have a first press of their stuff.

Edited by MCDELTAT

2 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

lololololol I might die laughing. I ordered a EURO version just cause I wanted the limited variant and then went back to see which was cheaper to order anyways. Somehow it's $1 more to ship a record inside the US than to ship a record from Europe to California. (EURO: $25.50 USD, US: $26.85 w/Media Mail)

Mind answering my question? It's a little further up in this thread. Appreciate it.

Edited by mitch5643

36 minutes ago, mitch5643 said:

So ordering from the EU site. Do you put your house number in the "Number" box and just your street name in the "Street Address" box or do you just put the whole thing in the Address box? I'm an idiot.

Just put the house number under the Street Address. Number would be more of a PO Box or Suite #.

EDIT: ^ That is how I ordered from the EU in the past, but Kingsroad now requires a House # when it didn't before. So I would put the address of the house number section.

Edited by subplotofcrows

41 minutes ago, mitch5643 said:

So ordering from the EU site. Do you put your house number in the "Number" box and just your street name in the "Street Address" box or do you just put the whole thing in the Address box? I'm an idiot.

lol I edited because I thought subplot of crows was right.... changing back.

Street Address = Sequoia Street, Number = 800

Feel free to stalk that fake address now guys. 

Also... that C++ track title is killing me as a programmer.

Edited by MCDELTAT

5 minutes ago, subplotofcrows said:

Just put the house number under the Street Address. Number would be more of a PO Box or Suite #.

EDIT: ^ That is how I ordered from the EU in the past, but Kingsroad now requires a House # when it didn't before. So I would put the address of the house number section.

Ah so i should put the house number in the number box and just the street name in the address box? Just trying to make sure, haha.

1 minute ago, mitch5643 said:

Ah so i should put the house number in the number box and just the street name in the address box? Just trying to make sure, haha.

I just put my regular street address 'number street' in the street name box and then put 'number' in the number box.  It's repetitive but it'll get the job done.