PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

1 minute ago, mitch5643 said:

Ah so i should put the house number in the number box and just the street name in the address box? Just trying to make sure, haha.

That's how I've always done it and so far everything has shown up. Your zip code is gonna get it to your area and then the post office is likely aware of how different countries list addresses on parcels.

2 minutes ago, mitch5643 said:

Ah so i should put the house number in the number box and just the street name in the address box? Just trying to make sure, haha.

Yeah about right. My browser autopopulated it for me that way at least. At the worst the mailman will just be confused as to why the number is at the end.

7 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

That's how I've always done it and so far everything has shown up. Your zip code is gonna get it to your area and then the post office is likely aware of how different countries list addresses on parcels.

Thanks man, that's how i did it. Been racking my brain over what to do since preorders went up. haha

13 minutes ago, mitch5643 said:

Thanks man, that's how i did it. Been racking my brain over what to do since preorders went up. haha

Next time you have to shit let us know, I'm sure someone here will be happy to wipe your ass for you too.

I'm sorry, but it shouldn't take that much hand holding to get you through placing an order.

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Next time you have to shit let us know, I'm sure someone here will be happy to wipe your ass for you too.

I'm sorry, but it shouldn't take that much hand holding to get you through placing an order.

So sorry i asked a question. One of the many reasons i only lurk here on these forums. Fucking prick.