PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

I found it @ 128kbps but if they started selling these I'm holding out for 320

Edit: I downloaded the 128, and while I think I'll wait to hear it myself, I uploaded it for anyone else to hear and those interested should check my wantlist.

Edited by DOMAN127

so I could not resist listening to this, with them being my favorite band, I couldn't wait, and holy crap im loving this album. Not as heavy as the last album, but that's A-OK, the riffs and overall guitar work are top notch. the whole album feels more personal, and the opening track is one of my favorite opening tracks ever. Petal definitely stands out. Hope they get the records out in time so I can listen to it better than a 256 copy. I may be biased, but so far, this is my AOTY. oh and keiths lyrics are as great as ever.

"A new day will follow a nuclear blast, hallelujah it is over at last...stare at the sun, look direct into sun, its over at last"

will probably end up as my AOTY as well but i was sort of expecting that because i love this band. wouldnt say its any less heavy than the last record - maybe a little more dynamic with keith singing ala the gutter / big dirty era. the guitars here are heaaavy, the lyrics rule (as always) and the album has a pretty "dark" feel to it through out. 

9 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Holding off on this until I get my download code, but I'm glad to see that not many people are comparing this to Ex Lives, as that was by far my least favorite ETID record.

they did a great job mixing it up on this album, some songs could fit on FPU, The Big Dirty, Ex Lives...its pretty refreshing.

19 minutes ago, deer said:

Still so miffed I missed the pink, this album rules. Anyone who has an extra or doesn't want it, I'll buy.

...most likely going to get the Banquet purple, I guess, since who would want to give up the pink? This album is solid.

Pink. Purple. Same fucking thing. Who cares about the variant. Just spin it and mosh in your room. : )