PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Pink. Purple. Same fucking thing. Who cares about the variant. Just spin it and mosh in your room. : )

True. I just like having the prettiest variant of albums I like and pink is one of my favourite colours. Purple isn't bad though and I'll still enjoy it when I pick it up. I'm just whining for no reason, haha, music's still good, I'm still gonna buy it.

Fucking 2016! What a time to be alive! NJ's album blew my head off and then ETID goes and picks up my brains and sets it on fire. The mix is just so huge. And as a drummer I really love when the drums sound like that. IMO my favorite album since Big Dirty which is my fav. When the ending of The Coin Has A Say comes in I get chills every time. Every. Time. Everrrrrryyyyyy.....Tiiiimmmmmme...

giphy.gif

I've been really good on holding off on this, but I don't think I can do it any longer. I'm gonna crack tonight. I'm not getting the LP in the mail for a while, and I can't wait. There's been too many good things said about it for me to ignore.

Side note: Bonus tracks leaked as well.

8 minutes ago, verb1999 said:

Was it ever confirmed if these are going to be digital-only?  I'm assuming for now that's the case, anyways...  Only place I see a deluxe edition for sale is iTunes.

For now, I'd assume digital only. The bonus tracks from FPU were released as a 7" for either RSD or RSD Black Friday. So, hopefully, we get more of that action.

On 8/25/2016 at 10:53 AM, hallowken78 said:

Even if this album is good it almost has to be a let down in the wake of FPO.  

I'm a dumbass and was clearly wrong.  This album is beautiful.  These guys just get better and better.  It's like they're taking the test with a cheat sheet.

5 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Cannot pick a favorite off of this album...fucking amazing...may be their best

Yuuuuup.  There is no standout track in my eyes.  Every single song could be a single.

This is their 8th full length if I'm counting correctly.  Most bands in this genre never live to see 8 albums released....yet ETID have managed to do it, no less with their last 2 albums displaying utter dominance.  Gonna be hard to knock this puppy out of the #1 seed for my AOTY.