PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

15 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

hope youre right. gonna be bummed if all the US pressings are missing tracks. 

I can confirm the WHITE is also missing the tracks............... what would we do in this situation? Will they replace them? Recall? Or are we just shit out of luck?

39 minutes ago, lostindefeat said:

I'm almost positive it's just the black vinyl pressing. I've seen pictures of the white, purple and baby pink and they all appear to have all the tracks. I've hit epitaph up on all social media platforms since I can't find the right contact email via their site. I'm now just waiting for them to actually look into it and address the issue now. 

White is missing the tracks, I didn't realize it last night for some reason.

11 minutes ago, deer said:

If the white is missing the tracks... then if anyone has the US purple and US pink coming in, be sure to double and triple check them and report back. I really, really hope this isn't a US-wide issue. (Does make me thankful for buying the UK purple, though...)

I have all of them ordered, even the UK purple, so we will see. I didn't order the one from JBWW so anyone who has that please chime in!!

email,from the label just came thru

First and foremost, we just want to say thank you for supporting Every Time I Die by purchasing Low Teens on vinyl. Unfortunately, there was an error in production that lead to the last two songs of Side A being left off the record.

We are working on re-manufacturing the record as quickly as possible and will send you an update as soon as we have it. Once we have manufactured the new vinyl, we will mail it to you free of charge.  

Your original Low Teens order has already shipped. Please hang on to the album jacket as the replacement will be the vinyl and sleeve only. In the meantime, you should have already received your digital download where you can listen to the album in its entirety!

22 minutes ago, deer said:

If the white is missing the tracks... then if anyone has the US purple and US pink coming in, be sure to double and triple check them and report back. I really, really hope this isn't a US-wide issue. (Does make me thankful for buying the UK purple, though...)

US and Euro pressings have different plates, but the different colors of the US pressing wouldn't... Why would you even expect them to?

Edit to make it more simple: All colors of the US pressing use the same plates, so they'll all be missing the same tracks.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

2 minutes ago, Mourning Wood said:

email,from the label just came thru

First and foremost, we just want to say thank you for supporting Every Time I Die by purchasing Low Teens on vinyl. Unfortunately, there was an error in production that lead to the last two songs of Side A being left off the record.

We are working on re-manufacturing the record as quickly as possible and will send you an update as soon as we have it. Once we have manufactured the new vinyl, we will mail it to you free of charge.  

Your original Low Teens order has already shipped. Please hang on to the album jacket as the replacement will be the vinyl and sleeve only. In the meantime, you should have already received your digital download where you can listen to the album in its entirety!

Awesome find!! I just confirmed the US purple doesn't have the songs either, So i think its all the US pressings.

Edited by MayCauseDeath

6 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

US and Euro pressings have different plates, but the different colors of the US pressing wouldn't... Why would you even expect them to?

I guess I just am tired and hoped in my daze it was somehow not as big of an issue as it is. Should have thought at least for a minute about the pressing plate thing. No reason to assume there would be different plates used for different US colours, idk why I hoped that.

4 minutes ago, deer said:

I guess I just am tired and hoped in my daze it was somehow not as big of an issue as it is. Should have thought at least for a minute about the pressing plate thing. No reason to assume there would be different plates used for different US colours, idk why I hoped that.

I can understand holding out hope for a minute, but yeah, plates :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Like how Dust & Disquiet black 180g was printed a-side on the b-side. Don't know how this shit slips by. But this is even worse of a fuck up.

Duuuuuuuude some peeps gonna be on the ole choppin block over this kinda blunder. 

I mean whats the total pressing count for all US variants combined?

Pretty sure these were pressed at RTI, which is one of the largest plants and is known more their increased fuck ups over the last couple of years. They're even starting to fuck up MoFi releases. Epitaph isn't exactly known for their superior quality pressings either. So I'm sadly not surprised to see issues with this release. RTI has QC issues for sure. At least Epitaph is taking care of the issue.

13 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Pretty sure these were pressed at RTI, which is one of the largest plants and is known more their increased fuck ups over the last couple of years. They're even starting to fuck up MoFi releases. Epitaph isn't exactly known for their superior quality pressings either. So I'm sadly not surprised to see issues with this release. RTI has QC issues for sure. At least Epitaph is taking care of the issue.

Man that's sad. 

21 minutes ago, clownbaby said:

I've always wondered who foots the bill with this kind of eff up? I assume the label since they approved the test press?

Wondering same thing

22 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

This wouldn't be a QC problem at the plant. This was CUT without the last two tracks on side A. The plant makes metal parts from what they are given. Only those involved with the cutting and production know what happened. 

Edited by kannibal

13 minutes ago, kannibal said:

This wouldn't be a QC problem at the plant. This was CUT without the last two tracks on side A. The plant makes metal parts from what they are given. Only those involved with the cutting and production know what happened. 

And the plot thickensssssssss