PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

9 hours ago, tacosupremekohl said:

I got my replacement in today. I bought the misprint (black) from them on tour and they shipped me the hot pink variant as a replacement.

Was it shipped UPS or FedEx? I don't have anything in MyUSPS so I've been curious if mine was sent out. 

9 hours ago, tacosupremekohl said:

I got my replacement in today. I bought the misprint (black) from them on tour and they shipped me the hot pink variant as a replacement.

This is actually concerning, as everyone was supposed to get what they originally ordered :|  I won't be happy if I get black...

Edited by daegor

4 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Was it shipped UPS or FedEx? I don't have anything in MyUSPS so I've been curious if mine was sent out. 

it wasn't UPS, so I think it was FedEx? I didn't get tracking. Just got that the email from Epitpah in my spam inbox  saying that it was on the way. 

On 12/15/2016 at 9:16 PM, mindovermatter said:

I'm thinking about making a screen printed cover for the botched record.  I don't want it to just chill all alone, but I also don't want to throw it away. 

First world problems, I tell ya. 

Do it! And hook your old sale associate up! :)

29 minutes ago, andysrobbins said:

who's down to make cool ass silkscreened jackets for the extra copy? or does anyone have a cool idea on what I should do with this thing? 

I barely have time and effort to make these for my test presses that have nothing, let alone a mispress that everyone has...

just throw it on your shelf and forget about it. it's really not that special

Just now, kannibal said:

If there was ever a opportunity to frame a record and not get mocked for it, this is it.

Yep, I've been trying to get over to UO for some frames because I honestly don't know what else to do with it. I also have a couple slightly damaged (one warped) jackets to frame.