PO NOW: Taking Back Sunday - Tidal Wave (9-16-16)

Both of those variants look great. I honestly don't know which one to get. I love half and half with one being transparent, and I love blobs in translucent; my two favorite types. Man, I might honestly have to flip a coin to decide which one to go with. Really digging the new song, too.

18 hours ago, The Saint said:

What's this new craze with bands partnering with coffee companies to give their fans coffee?

18 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Arabica Under The Influence

You're So Last Breakfast

MakeDamnSure This Is Decaf

Cute Without the Bean

What's It Feel Like to Be On Espresso

This Photograph Is Proof You Stole My Coffee

Set Phasers to Brew

Ghost Man On Caffeine

preorder is up on Amazon for $25

https://www.amazon.com/Tidal-Wave-Taking-Back-Sunday/dp/B01H10EIU4/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467317018&sr=8-10&keywords=taking+back+sunday+vinyl

I would imagine the price will drop two to three dollars between now and the release date.

Edited by ejc625

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the email from Hopeless announcing the bundles. I thought it was interesting they said catch them on tour all summer and fall, but when you go to their page it only has shows through the end of this month. I wonder when they'll announce the Tidal Wave tour. One of the previous links had a quote saying they wanted to do a small venue tour for this album, which would be awesome, but probably hard to get tickets.

17 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

Just got the email from Hopeless announcing the bundles. I thought it was interesting they said catch them on tour all summer and fall, but when you go to their page it only has shows through the end of this month. I wonder when they'll announce the Tidal Wave tour. One of the previous links had a quote saying they wanted to do a small venue tour for this album, which would be awesome, but probably hard to get tickets.

Same here, excited to see what venues are announced

Edited by texan4life

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Who knew it would take TBS becoming a Gaslight Anthem cover band to make me enjoy them again.

i remember seeing tweets some years back from adam jokingly asking brian fallon to "let him be in his band." anyway, these songs are alright. i dont really think they totally sound like TGA though.