PO NOW: Taking Back Sunday - Tidal Wave (9-16-16)

8 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

This is the only reason I bought a copy. Had it sounded like every other TBS album I would've completely ignored it. Haven't got a chance to listen to the whole thing yet but it the singles indicate the entire album I hope this sells well and so the band knows what they've been repeatedly doing for the last decade stinks.

Happiness Is was a good return to form in my opinion, but I haven't really liked a full album since Louder Now. Most of Happiness Is really impressed me though. 

4 hours ago, dennifer1 said:

Hey guys, do you know by any chance where i could grab the last two variants (the white one and the tri-color)? or does anyone have a list of all the Tidal Wave Variants? sorry for being misinformed :/14305484_10154450412773070_7807871398797090294_o.jpg

8 variants so far... 3 from merchnow, 1 from tour, 1 from HT, 1 from banquet, 1 from indies, 1 from retail. and prob more coming?

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

The release date has come and gone, so probably not buddy. Check back in for the second press though.

I just don't remember the middle and right vinyl being released anywhere; were they the ones released at certain record stores/ online exclusives? Or will those be the second pressings of the album?

13 hours ago, lostindefeat said:

Just picked up the indie retail variant from my local store. Great packaging and the bonus poster is actually pretty cool. Definitely digging this album a lot more than happiness is.. 

I didn't know the indie was clear with splatter. That's pretty sweet. I can't decide which variant to get. They're all great.

8 minutes ago, dennifer1 said:

I just don't remember the middle and right vinyl being released anywhere; were they the ones released at certain record stores/ online exclusives? Or will those be the second pressings of the album?

There's the split: http://merchnow.com/products/v2/233594/tidal-wave

1 hour ago, dennifer1 said:

Pretty sure those two are just the merchnow variants. Final product doesn't always turn out like the mock ups.

Edited by dantheriver

36 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

im not sure if any individual song on this record is better than flicker, fade or better homes and gardens but album vs. album id say this is a step up over happiness is. 

I haven't listened to this one yet but those are my two favorites off Happiness Is. your post has me really

excited now haha. 

36 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

im not sure if any individual song on this record is better than flicker, fade or better homes and gardens but album vs. album id say this is a step up over happiness is. 

I haven't listened to this one yet but those are my two favorites off Happiness Is. your post has me really

excited now haha.