PO NOW: Taking Back Sunday - Tidal Wave (9-16-16)

1 hour ago, TheWindBlower said:

New track: "Death Wolf" released yesterday

Side note: I can't stop jamming "You Can't Look Back." That's a great track.

"You can't looks back" is my favorite so far.

only listened to death wolf once - didn't immediately get into it 

10 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Anyone get shipping email from MerchNow yet? Considering all the pictures (and now video) by the band with the record, its obviously in-stock. I dont understand them not having already shipped these so we get them Friday. Then again, who am I kidding, its MerchNow 

1418.gif

They're the fuckin' worst. I just got my Used order on Monday. Nearly three weeks after the listed ship date that got changed without notice after like three days. 

2 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

Apparently Banquet is now shipping - we shall see!

Did you order the 'double blue LP' listing? They have an Instagram post on the Tidal Wave page of a '/300 transparent blue with heavy white splatter Banquet exclusive' that I'm attracted to but the website only has the double blue LP listed. I've contacted them about it and every time they've ignored the question while answering any and every other question I've had about completely separate things.

20 hours ago, The Taint Tickler said:

Did you order the 'double blue LP' listing? They have an Instagram post on the Tidal Wave page of a '/300 transparent blue with heavy white splatter Banquet exclusive' that I'm attracted to but the website only has the double blue LP listed. I've contacted them about it and every time they've ignored the question while answering any and every other question I've had about completely separate things.

I actually swapped it from an existing order so not sure. It landed today though and I've just opened it up (not spun it) and it looks fantastic. Nothing it indicate it's a BR exclusive on there though. I would suggest it's got to be the 'Blue Double' listed, but can't guarantee it for you I'm afraid. 

The package I ordered has been delayed for 10 days or so according to Kontraband.

Edited by lastvaultboy